Bedlington whippet pup

Good luck with it mate you will need it. I look regularly just out of interest and they are hard to find. some advertising at moment first cross pups £1700 and they won't be working stock either. they had some on last year at £500 it must be inflation. 

• Like 2

Good luck mate ?? Like Fred as said your need it.don’t over look beddy lurcher to lurcher bred pups mate they make handy dogs most don’t end up to big tbh an are useful to be used for most jobs in the field 

Pm northernlite on here mate he would put you in touch with some good bred beddiex greyhound pups from tested stuff which might be better for you of tank43 as I think he is breeding a litter from said stuff mate 

Its not for me, its for a mate, he used to do a LOT !!! with terriers, he is just wanting something anywhere between 18 and 21 inch for kicking about with, he works on forestry contracts and lives in the middle of forest country, he does not want something any bigger because of the Deer

seen the write up on these greengrass whippets or whatever you want to call them, look the part but the sales pitch tells me all,willmake wonderful pets and companions but nowt about being workers, frequently on donedeal,peddlars as usual, wouldnt give one kennel space,but thats just me.

1 hour ago, grompz said:

seen the write up on these greengrass whippets or whatever you want to call them, look the part but the sales pitch tells me all,willmake wonderful pets and companions but nowt about being workers, frequently on donedeal,peddlars as usual, wouldnt give one kennel space,but thats just me.

When you see a sales pitch you know to stay clear usually a load of shite

• Like 1
23 hours ago, myersbg said:

Its not for me, its for a mate, he used to do a LOT !!! with terriers, he is just wanting something anywhere between 18 and 21 inch for kicking about with, he works on forestry contracts and lives in the middle of forest country, he does not want something any bigger because of the Deer

Get one from the right stuff and it won’t care if it’s 18-21 inches. The deer will still be on the menu! It might not pull them down but it will still hunt and chase them. 

5 minutes ago, white van man said:

Get one from the right stuff and it won’t care if it’s 18-21 inches. The deer will still be on the menu! It might not pull them down but it will still hunt and chase them. 

mines 18 1/2 tts and she's a fxxker when it comes to roe.