Working out percentages

44 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What it is there is 8 eights in an inch so.if your dog was 23 inch tts its not a 38/ 58 

Summat like that anyroad 

But what if there were 16 sixteenths to an inch, would that make your dog 24" tts?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9/16 grey 7/16 bull if I read it correctly.

as written it is wrong way round, but I bet its correct, no one says grey bull do they

Coz it ad 9 tails it was a very rare manx

I've just had an epiphany! So, a greyhound/collie crossed back to a pure greyhound, for mathematical percentage purposes, is actually 75% greyhound and 25% collie.  On paper, only if you don't take it to a WHOLE, then it would work out as 3/4 bred, but NOT if you did take it to a whole ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

I've just had an epiphany! So, a greyhound/collie crossed back to a pure greyhound, for mathematical percentage purposes, is actually 75% greyhound and 25% collie.  On paper, only if you don't take it to a WHOLE, then it would work out as 3/4 bred, but NOT if you did take it to a whole ?

You could tek it 2 a hole if u wanted but I doubt if it could get and even if it could it certainly wouldn't stay long ?

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You could tek it 2 a hole if u wanted but I doubt if it could get and even if it could it certainly wouldn't stay long ?

Seen a few dogs over the years that needed to be put in a hole, and most of them would not be collie bred.

Just saying ?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What were the then dunt beat about the fecking Bush 

Just your average lurcher to lurcher mainly. But the two very worst that stick in my mind were a 3/4 greyhound/collie x 1st x bull/grey, definitely the worst. Then a beddy x whip/grey x mongrel lurcher with a bit of deerhound. How the f**k their owners used to put up with them is totally beyond me.

I aint the best dog trainer, but my dogs at that time seemed easy and were well behaved, especially in comparison to those dogs lol. Only went out a couple of times with said dogs. But that was enough for me to ensure I didn't make a habit of it lol

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just your average lurcher to lurcher mainly. But the two very worst that stick in my mind were a 3/4 greyhound/collie x 1st x bull/grey, definitely the worst. Then a beddy x whip/grey x mongrel lurcher with a bit of deerhound. How the f**k their owners used to put up with them is totally beyond me.

I aint the best dog trainer, but my dogs at that time seemed easy and were well behaved, especially in comparison to those dogs lol. Only went out a couple of times with said dogs. But that was enough for me to ensure I didn't make a habit of it lol

Bet I could show u a worse pair

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Bet I could show u a worse pair

Maybe blacky, but I wouldn't think so really. Owners of said dogs weren't exactly the sharpest, nor were they conversant in the way of canines or wildlife lol. You seem like a tidy fella ?

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Maybe blacky, but I wouldn't think so really. Owners of said dogs weren't exactly the sharpest, nor were they conversant in the way of canines or wildlife lol. You seem like a tidy fella ?

Cheers furg knew u wunt let me down

• Like 1