Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
king

Guardian Journalist..

Recommended Posts


19 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

How come the government don’t bust this antifa gang???? Whole thing stinks

It would be like busting your right hand man......you know,the one who does all the graft while you order him about.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t worry to much about antifa in London they are soon to be history. Apparently after football fans have congregated on social media to meet up at the weekend to protect landings statues and monuments from being defaced. Antifa have personally called out millwall ... 😂 I can’t wait to see how that pans out .......

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, socks said:

I wouldn’t worry to much about antifa in London they are soon to be history. Apparently after football fans have congregated on social media to meet up at the weekend to protect landings statues and monuments from being defaced. Antifa have personally called out millwall ... 😂 I can’t wait to see how that pans out .......

Millwall won’t leave their f***ing kebab shops on a Saturday ! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, socks said:

I wouldn’t worry to much about antifa in London they are soon to be history. Apparently after football fans have congregated on social media to meet up at the weekend to protect landings statues and monuments from being defaced. Antifa have personally called out millwall ... 😂 I can’t wait to see how that pans out .......

I'd imagine it will pan out with a load of negative headlines and news coverage and a load of arrests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Police be cracking heads.... Unlike standing back like last few days💯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard plenty of bits and bobs over the weekend about Millwall/West Ham/Spurs etc all coming together and uniting against a common enemy bla bla bla......and theres nothing blacks/Antifa fear more than organised white men......but thats just it im not sure young white lads can organise themselves outside of a political group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

 im not sure young white lads can organise themselves outside of a political group.

Hope you're wrong on this 1..😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Hope you're wrong on this 1..😉

You planning on taking a pair of gloves and a heavy bag down to London dogfox to put on a live demonstration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, king said:

You planning on taking a pair of gloves and a heavy bag down to London dogfox to put on a live demonstration.

Is Baker Boy also Dogfox as well 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Is Baker Boy also Dogfox as well 😲

Ah I just seen my mistake lol.

I get mixed up with there pink B as there profile pic..

I thought I was replying to greb. Dogfox.

My mistake..

Bakerboy is a Welsh lad gnasher.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, king said:

Ah I just seen my mistake lol.

I get mixed up with there pink B as there profile pic..

I thought I was replying to greb. Dogfox.

My mistake..

Bakerboy is a Welsh lad gnasher.

 

Oh right thank goodness for that i thought now hang on a minute Baker Boy speaks a lot of sense he cant possibly be Dogfox/Greb/Jobi etc etc as well !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh right thank goodness for that i thought now hang on a minute Baker Boy speaks a lot of sense he cant possibly be Dogfox/Greb/Jobi etc etc as well !

No matter what username dogfox comes back as.

He can be spotted a mile away..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...