My little parson bitch

Thought I'd share a pic of my 5 year old little parson bitch. She's a lovely loyal dog just wants to be by myside 24/7 and can't work the cover enough when out she could go all day never gets fed up of it. She loves knocking a rat or two about marks up rabbits well od fox shes pulled up when basking on the tops just on the ends of the woods in some not so thick cover. I'm thinking about putting her in pup to keep a pup back and for her to have a companion when out working. Pups will go free to proper homes working homes not just for pets an free gifted. But I'm wanting to wait for the right dog. I'm wanting a dog with good temperament that's the main thing which I think you guys will agree ? Then nice confirmation to the body an head an most of all knows his job once out of the kennel. 

20200522_102634-1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget money .Anyone whos heart is in the work will gift a pup freely to a decent lad . Money represents a couldn’t care less attitude to where the pups end up ,what they are used for and relinqu

Thought I'd share a pic of my 5 year old little parson bitch. She's a lovely loyal dog just wants to be by myside 24/7 and can't work the cover enough when out she could go all day never gets fed up o

Few pictures of her grandparents grand sir on left grand mother on right. Bottom picture sir & dam. And a few more family members to this bitch. 

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Thought I'd share a pic of my 5 year old little parson bitch. She's a lovely loyal dog just wants to be by myside 24/7 and can't work the cover enough when out she could go all day never gets fed up of it. She loves knocking a rat or two about marks up rabbits well od fox shes pulled up when basking on the tops just on the ends of the woods in some not so thick cover. I'm thinking about putting her in pup to keep a pup back and for her to have a companion when out working. Pups will go free to proper homes working homes not just for pets an free gifted. But I'm wanting to wait for the right dog. I'm wanting a dog with good temperament that's the main thing which I think you guys will agree ? Then nice confirmation to the body an head an most of all knows his job once out of the kennel. 

20200522_102634-1.jpg

Nice russel mate my first terriers were russel and i still think they most easily entered terrier good steady little workers only draw back they be. So bloody noisey they must av the best hearing of all dogs ? Lol

My working line Parson dog.Ten times the endurance of the russells I've had,hunts all game and my only terrier that can handle the Eastern brown snakes here.He got into a blue with my pit/am bulldog,by the time I parted them he was red with blood,on washing him down he had no marks on him,it was all bulldog blood, lol.Gentle with kids and psycho on game.Great breed imo.

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_3161.JPG

IMG_E0640.JPG

• Like 9
25 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

FoxWarren D Williams lines 

Without sounding a twat the foxwarren bit will be a mish mash breeding anyway as Eddie never had a line as such and would breed anything to anything.But that's a neat looking lot  B&M and good luck mate..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, sid g said:

i remember eddie buying a lot in but if someone else had them and kept them tight be a tidy line , 

He had dogs off them all and had just about the best chance anyone ever had of mixing and trying things,shame that for sure..

It's each to there own I think one is easy to judge another man's work. But we all know our selfs the man could have the best stamp of dogs going an the knowledge in the field and how to bring that breed on might be totally different to bringing another strain of terrier on that one has had. So then the man gets a bad old name when really it's not him or his breed it's the person that's got hold of a pup or dog from someone that's lied and sold the dog on because they haven't a clue. Then years down line the original breeder gets stick for ?

36 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's each to there own I think one is easy to judge another man's work. But we all know our selfs the man could have the best stamp of dogs going an the knowledge in the field and how to bring that breed on might be totally different to bringing another strain of terrier on that one has had. So then the man gets a bad old name when really it's not him or his breed it's the person that's got hold of a pup or dog from someone that's lied and sold the dog on because they haven't a clue. Then years down line the original breeder gets stick for ?

I wasn't pulling Eddie in any way and what i said was just the truth,he did have an chance like no other man has had to mix and set something right but he chose the drink instead and had no real basis behind his breeding.On that note his wife did the dogs for a good few years as he wasn't allowed to keep them,so again no line was ever formed as such...

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, fireman said:

I wasn't pulling Eddie in any way and what i said was just the truth,he did have an chance like no other man has had to mix and set something right but he chose the drink instead and had no real basis behind his breeding.On that note his wife did the dogs for a good few years as he wasn't allowed to keep them,so again no line was ever formed as such...

A wasn't talking about you mate just in general. Drink is a clue thing when not drank correctly I've seen many that have fallen to the bottle ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Few pictures of her grandparents grand sir on left grand mother on right. Bottom picture sir & dam. And a few more family members to this bitch. 

Screenshot_2020-05-24-11-53-22-1.png

Screenshot_2020-05-24-11-52-48-1.png

Screenshot_2020-05-24-11-53-44-1.png

Screenshot_2020-05-24-11-52-02-1.png

Beautiful dog's a real credit to you ?  Bangersanmash

dave harcombe  had a couple of pups from eddie a mate of mine from up here drove down to wales and brought them back up here don't know how dave came by them it was after eddie had passed away they were smart looking pups  

• Like 1