First silage cut was day before yesterday so been out the last couple of nights having a look. I saw a fox mousing in the fresh cut grass the first night but couldn't get a shot. Tonight though the same vixen popped out the hedge 100 yards in front of me and a 50g .223 dropped her on the spot. 

20200517_202145.jpg

• Like 13

9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Just the cubs to look for now then mate unless your one of those callous c**ts .

Will be out again for the next few nights and mornings having a look for them.  They should be of an age to look after themselves by now mind

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, lllluke1 said:

Will be out again for the next few nights and mornings having a look for them.  They should be of an age to look after themselves by now mind

The cubs in the fields round my way are well on and straying a fair distance, been watching them hunting mice and the farm yards are holding a few that are tackling the rats

• Like 2

Had a look around the cut fields last night and only saw one , which disappeared through a hedge and despite my best squeaks didn’t reappear. 
        The night wasn’t in vain as I managed to locate a litter of cubs . I nearly ran over a little cub as it ran in front of the truck up the wheeling’s on the hedge line. I also saw another cub in a different area which gives me a good indication where to set my traps.

• Like 2