• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

90% is being kind. Whole foundation of these big name fenland masterpieces is built on lies, dirty tricks & massive egos. Stick to your home bred lurchers and give coursing lads a wide berth is a

Soon as said had a few litters on I'd have been gone 

Sad when you have to rip people of for money for a pup

Posted Images

still not sorted excepted that the money did go in the bank but his mrs must of lied to him,,,watch out for this fella lads he has some scouser pups for sale on facebook that he bred off his dog scouser i send him nearly £500 for another bitch and arranged for a courier to collect the lad made out he never received the money been trying to claim from the bank for 3 weeks sent him all the proof yesterday when the bank finally could confirm it 100% went in his bank they froze his bank the lot,, now hes excepted it asked me to remove the post but no reply today and no money so f**k him who ever called him off here and told him about this post tell him post will be taken down when the moneys back in my account,no one else fall for his shit you cant trust no f****r the lad seemed genuine and well known he needed the bitch gone as he had no space so i drove 7 hours picked the bitch up and payed him in cash again for the bitch as took his word it was a error with the bank and hes took me for a c**t

Screenshot (105)_LI.jpg

Edited by chas94
2 minutes ago, Chaseorbechased said:

Snakes within. Hope you get sort pal 

will be less trusting in the future bud i could not live me self pulling a stunt like that knowing other people will find out about it,but its done now iv just been corrected lads scouser is not the lads dog its his dads not his this deal had nothing to do with his dad but the lads still done me over

Just now, Shadow100 said:

So you’ve paid for the bitch twice? Have you got her now?

yes was bank holiday i picked her up last month i sent the cash and he claimed he never recived it,before i brought the bitch he had loads of interested i said ill get her collected 2 days later and pay you now he said ok only if you can collect her within a few days as he needed the room as he had a few litters on,he said the cash never hit his bank and seemed a genuine fella so i took his word and said i gave you my word i would have her collected in the next few days so ill drive up to cumbria and collect her and pay you in cash and get the bank to sort it on the Tuesday when they opend back up as seemed like a fault on banks side,turns out he was just lying the whole time  

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, chas94 said:

still not sorted excepted that the money did go in the bank but his mrs must of lied to him,,,watch out for this fella lads he has some scouser pups for sale on facebook that he bred off his dog scouser i send him nearly £500 for another bitch and arranged for a courier to collect the lad made out he never received the money been trying to claim from the bank for 3 weeks sent him all the proof yesterday when the bank finally could confirm it 100% went in his bank they froze his bank the lot,, now hes excepted it asked me to remove the post but no reply today and no money so f**k him who ever called him off here and told him about this post tell him post will be taken down when the moneys back in my account,no one else fall for his shit you cant trust no f****r the lad seemed genuine and well known he needed the bitch gone as he had no space so i drove 7 hours picked the bitch up and payed him in cash again for the bitch as took his word it was a error with the bank and hes took me for a c**t

Screenshot (105)_LI.jpg

Fcuk the rat, take him to the cleaners. Hope the peddling twat never sells a dog again.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chas94 said:

yes was bank holiday i picked her up last month i sent the cash and he claimed he never recived it,before i brought the bitch he had loads of interested i said ill get her collected 2 days later and pay you now he said ok only if you can collect her within a few days as he needed the room as he had a few litters on,he said the cash never hit his bank and seemed a genuine fella so i took his word and said i gave you my word i would have her collected in the next few days so ill drive up to cumbria and collect her and pay you in cash and get the bank to sort it on the Tuesday when they opend back up as seemed like a fault on banks side,turns out he was just lying the whole time  

Soon as said had a few litters on I'd have been gone 

• Like 2