Forley cup winners

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

People always defend the travellers but around here 90% of the hassle we get is from them. f***ing nightmare to be honest, and the police don’t do f**k all. Need to be able to shoot on sight ? 

i live near enough on the same road as our local site the once  i seen police try and pull them over out side me house they just stop the car in the middle of the road got out started calling the coppers wankers told  them to f**k off and got back in and carried on driving down the road back to site  copper pulled over turnt round and f****d off  lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me that ringing rspca on anyone. I think there better ways to go about a situation like that.

For a start we aint pals. Secondly make any excuse ya want if u was worth a rub you deal with that situation a different way than that hunting man or not. Theres more than one person on this site owns

Load of shit people love the games f****d line gives them an excuse not to go out

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

i live near enough on the same road as our local site the once  i seen police try and pull them over out side me house they just stop the car in the middle of the road got out started calling the coppers wankers told  them to f**k off and got back in and carried on driving down the road back to site  copper pulled over turnt round and f****d off  lol

If u actually took the time 2 get involved in a drinking session wi a few then go 2 a caravan 2 play cards win at cards 2 be told if u want your winnings u got 2 fight some fecker win the fight wi a right lucky haymaker then have 2 run like feck still without your winnings ul realise there actually good people 

• Haha 5