Blacks all the time.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, sid g said:

i dont recon i`ve had a pop at anyone ? other than saying if thats all you`ve got to worry about in life then fair play ,,  re the op putting food on the table and paying my bills and making sure my lot are happy comes a lot higher up my list thats all ..

Maybe i took you wrong Sid it sounded to me like because you,ve given up the ghost that its not important....which is fine...but for some of us who have had our battles with and  against these people and these scenarios its a big issue and not something to be disregarded...apologies if my directness threw you its a result of a poor vocabulary ?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Dang that was us? Just ummm just the black people. Wow lol that's actually pretty dang halarious . Not all the wars where constantly in,not the constant infighting between political groups, the crooked political leaders, all our dept,none of that. Just the black people, what a revelation lol

:laugh: It's not like the rich white fellas haven't turned America upside down in the last 10 weeks have they! :D :thumbs:

16 minutes ago, delswal said:

What makes me laugh..( figure of speech it don't really make me laugh ) the amount of folk who moan about blacks asians ect will pop into the corner shop and spend a few quid.....spend their money on an Indian takeaway then sit eating and then moan about the feckers, you support their businesses and they aint going knowhere. don't eat their food don't shop in their shops.........don't get in their taxis .....................don't use asian doctors don't use anything full stop to do with asians if you feel so strongly about it, don't complain about being over run with rats if ya feeding the fecking things. 

Not that any of the above will really matter until the vast majority  stand up and force the issue home............and before that happens there will be more chance of Wilf and Gnasher getting their pictures taken with the West Ham squad winning the champions league 

not long woke up mate and im peggin out here, are the takeaways open, I just fancy a Chinese, ?

8 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Put yer glasses on and have a look at his avatar, and read his signature. :thumbs:

OMG !!!! ban him quick before he cottons on to our benefit system and brings his family and all his friends over ???

• Haha 2
Just now, delswal said:

OMG !!!! ban him quick before he cottons on to our benefit system and brings his family and all his friends over ???

LAFMO! Hay I'm black not Mexican get ya dang racial stereotypes right ??

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I know I'm kinda rare to be found on this site lol , but relax I'm just another guy

Don't worry mate I'm a dirty immigrant that left England and went to live in the Mojave Desert. I can blend in with our local rednecks but it all goes to sh*t when I start talking! :laugh:

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

your not gonna eat that bugger are you, cos if you don't want it, I do

I'm not Asian bro I don't eat everything I find crawling around ? but no little guy had hmgot caught in some but netting in my yard and I was just taking a few pictures after I cut I'm out. 

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Don't worry mate I'm a dirty immigrant that left England and went to live in the Mojave Desert. I can blend in with our local rednecks but it all goes to sh*t when I start talking! :laugh:

I will never understand why anyone would want to live in the desert lol !

After a year and some change deployment to Kuwait, four months in West texas/new Mexico and a month and some change in South East California at fort Irwin,  I can't stand the day basted desert ?

But how you liking the US ?

7 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

20200413_172135.jpg.268db72e702312794f87675fcd926e7f.jpg

Im more of a redneck but yes I'm a black american

Ok, so a couple of polite questions.......don’t you ever get embarrassed by all these media types kissing your arse and cucking hard about how great you are compared to them as white people? 

Do you find it embarrassing that your fellow black men make up 13% of the population but 86% of the prison population......or is there some odd reason that law enforcement are jailing black men for white mens crime ? 

22 minutes ago, delswal said:

What makes me laugh..( figure of speech it don't really make me laugh ) the amount of folk who moan about blacks asians ect will pop into the corner shop and spend a few quid.....spend their money on an Indian takeaway then sit eating and then moan about the feckers, you support their businesses and they aint going knowhere. don't eat their food don't shop in their shops.........don't get in their taxis .....................don't use asian doctors don't use anything full stop to do with asians if you feel so strongly about it, don't complain about being over run with rats if ya feeding the fecking things. 

Not that any of the above will really matter until the vast majority  stand up and force the issue home............and before that happens there will be more chance of Wilf and Gnasher getting their pictures taken with the West Ham squad winning the champions league 

When speaking to anyone defending multiculturalism ask for 2 advantages.....and watch them crumble once they,ve brought up the incredible range of restaurants !

Not 1 single Brit ever voted for mass immigration,multiculturalism,rape gangs,postcode gangs,honour killings,diversity.....they have all been imported to Britain without our say so.....do you seriously expect people to not only avoid their doctors,dentists,taxi drivers and paper shops but also not even have a moan about it....come on mate be sensible.

26 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I will never understand why anyone would want to live in the desert lol !

After a year and some change deployment to Kuwait, four months in West texas/new Mexico and a month and some change in South East California at fort Irwin,  I can't stand the day basted desert ?

But how you liking the US ?

After 12 years I got used to it. I actually love the place. I moved a little north to the higher elevations and the extreme temperature swings keep most people away outside of a few weeks in spring and fall. Social distancing is a lifestyle for some of us! :laugh:

Morning from the mountains!

595473404_Morning04262020.jpg.de57ef922eb81400418356006ab3d418.jpg

Edited by ChrisJones
Picture Fix
  • Like 3