Back yet

Any of you back at any of your permissions yet? Apart from you Mitch... you’ve not stopped ? 

The reason I ask... Had two of me landowners text me today, literally within an hour of each other, saying they’ve got me the forms from the farmers union for essential workers ? the rabbits are smashin their way through the crop so want me back on the land ASAP. One farmers setting snares but would rather not due to taking to much time and money and the death speed of course. Eager to get like but still not sure. If I get stopped, not sure it’ll hold up with plod? Hobby air gunner/pest control shooting, worth being out for and all that. 

think I might give it another week and see. I suppose it’s more the what if’s, car breakdown or need someone for some reason etc.

• Like 2

If you have the paper work rezmond they cant stop you mate

plus helps if you get a letter off land owners to say you are working for them

and is essential work 

then your covered from both points mate

Plus log in with the police that way if they get a call they know its you

and dont need to send any one out but they may phone you rez

im out to night and iv got neither lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

If you have the paper work rezmond they cant stop you mate

plus helps if you get a letter off land owners to say you are working for them

and is essential work 

then your covered from both points mate

Plus log in with the police that way if they get a call they know its you

and dont need to send any one out but they may phone you rez

im out to night and iv got neither lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

What permission or letters ?

11 hours ago, Rez said:

Any of you back at any of your permissions yet? Apart from you Mitch... you’ve not stopped ? 

The reason I ask... Had two of me landowners text me today, literally within an hour of each other, saying they’ve got me the forms from the farmers union for essential workers ? the rabbits are smashin their way through the crop so want me back on the land ASAP. One farmers setting snares but would rather not due to taking to much time and money and the death speed of course. Eager to get like but still not sure. If I get stopped, not sure it’ll hold up with plod? Hobby air gunner/pest control shooting, worth being out for and all that. 

think I might give it another week and see. I suppose it’s more the what if’s, car breakdown or need someone for some reason etc.

Most of these so called new laws are not actually laws they are simply guidelines that the police and public are meant to follow, you don’t even have to answer there questions if you are going about your legal business and have not broken any laws, a few examples of overzealous policing and everyone thinks we are in communist Russia, just go about your normal business and nothing will happen to you you don’t need a note to travel anywhere and you don’t need to explain anything if you are stopped ? 

• Like 2

That's it matey, feed the nation, get yourself out there and bung us bunny, dunna matter about the guts, I will eat them buggers as well, you get stopped by the plod, you tell em, you have a down n out owd git that wants feeding good luck do whats in your heart. only on this fekin planet once

• Like 2

Think Im gonna head over this evenin. See whats what. I best dust off the old 100. Only been on the boingers for the last 2 months in the garden. Forgot what a PCP is like.

To be honest, just looking out me study window now, theres loads more people out than there was the first few weeks of lockdown. Seems everyones taken on board what they've been asked to do, but doing it outside. Probs the new norm. Staying a distance from anyone. 

All the best gents x

• Like 1

Id go for it pal.

Ive been gardening now for 2 and a half years after stopping the fish job and quite a few of my large gardens want me thinning out the rabbits. Ive not stopped working as ive no need to have any contact with anyone so preventing the hard work ive done in the gardens seems as important as making the gardens look nice.

Ive only had 1 tell me to hang on for a couple of weeks and sods law its me favourite pigeon perm but hey ho.

Happy hunting pal?

• Like 1

If the farmer wants you in there then do it, my only advice would be to say your doing paid pest control (I know that is probably a lie) as you are 100 percent allowed to work if you can’t work from home and you can’t shoot rabbits from home!  If plod then pull you over your well within your rights. 

• Like 1

So. Went and it was indeed crawlin. Only around the apple orchards and sheep field for now. But the 100 was still on song. As it was when I stuck it in the cupboard.

51471022-52FA-4376-B8DC-0A0C82DCEB55.png

• Like 7