Paid pest control

Had the same problem farmer called said he’s seen a fox around his lambing sheds and when he returned next day he had 8 lambs gone. All were twin lambs called firearms officer explained what had gone in had his permission to go out to this farm. was there about 30 mins and a nice sized dog walking along forest edge quick call and that was number 1 down so gave it hr and put caller on and another 2 by 1am farmer happy with that. Had a nice call today thanking me and said his farther would like me to go and have a look around his 2000 acre farm when this covid is over 

AC254C68-F129-4501-BF64-FE122B18262C.jpeg

CEDA14F3-3F23-4B85-A97E-C023B0FCE68F.jpeg

• Like 6

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like many others I’ve been stuck in for the past 6 weeks, today I received a phone call from someone I didn’t know saying I’ve been speaking to someone and they have told me you control foxes and went

Bet you can't wait mate, bet you've been sat in the toilet with your 243 like⬇️ ???

Been out again last night with another 3 foxes accounted for. Farmer was right he’s been seeing a few around 6 foxes in 2 outings happy with that.  And farmer seems happy ? 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Stavross said:

3 hours sat in a field and it paid off, not the biggest dog but it’s been chewing its way through a few chickens, no sign of any others but I’ve no doubt I’ll be back in the future ?

Good result mate?? 

51 minutes ago, Marctitty said:

Had the same problem farmer called said he’s seen a fox around his lambing sheds and when he returned next day he had 8 lambs gone. All were twin lambs called firearms officer explained what had gone in had his permission to go out to this farm. was there about 30 mins and a nice sized dog walking along forest edge quick call and that was number 1 down so gave it hr and put caller on and another 2 by 1am farmer happy with that. Had a nice call today thanking me and said his farther would like me to go and have a look around his 2000 acre farm when this covid is over 

Nice set up??

1 hour ago, Marctitty said:

I was very happy as I know his farther is very well known in the farming game so hopefully Word of mouth will travel land not permission comes my way.

Well done on managing to kill the three!

However i must point out farther is a distance from something. Whereas father is a parent, i suspect you meant the latter.

We will let it slide this time and put it down to excitement.? ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Marctitty said:

Well done mate, good job. Folk don’t get how heartbreaking it is to do all that work, and for the ewe to get all the way to being out with two nice healthy lambs and for a fecking fox to take it.

2 hours ago, Marctitty said:

Cracking result that, word soon gets round between the framers as to who is willing to put the work in for them and if you are straight on it and are dropping 3 your name will be getting past on ?

I went  back to the small holding tonight and nothing had been, cat food still there and nothing dead yet, I put the camera out and the lad said he would check it over the next week, I then went to the sheep farm as it’s just up the road, the farmer came to see me and we had a shout chat across the yard, he said he’d had nothing killed although he had seen one a week ago but all the lambs are a good way on now so the gingers are back bothering chicken John next door, while I was there I had a walk around and a bit of a squeak but didn’t see anything, I did see a lot of rabbits, so I might shoot a few and then maybe offer a day or twos ferreting

81B3B9A2-FE26-4141-BDF0-3FFD11B5589D.jpeg

75F9AA4D-AE39-4ED3-8D67-A8667D05235E.jpeg

FE34DBC0-454D-4525-A196-5FBA899D5CE5.jpeg

4727D48A-F59D-4295-967E-66BC7ADC1D76.jpeg

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Stavross said:

Cracking result that, word soon gets round between the framers as to who is willing to put the work in for them and if you are straight on it and are dropping 3 your name will be getting past on ?

I went  back to the small holding tonight and nothing had been, cat food still there and nothing dead yet, I put the camera out and the lad said he would check it over the next week, I then went to the sheep farm as it’s just up the road, the farmer came to see me and we had a shout chat across the yard, he said he’d had nothing killed although he had seen one a week ago but all the lambs are a good way on now so the gingers are back bothering chicken John next door, while I was there I had a walk around and a bit of a squeak but didn’t see anything, I did see a lot of rabbits, so I might shoot a few and then maybe offer a day or twos ferreting

Blow your nose next time before you take that shot!

• Haha 1

Blow your nose next time before you take that shot!

Blow your nose first before that shot!

• Haha 1