Paid pest control

Like many others I’ve been stuck in for the past 6 weeks, today I received a phone call from someone I didn’t know saying I’ve been speaking to someone and they have told me you control foxes and went on to explain that they had a small holding and a fox problem, apparently they are seeing them early evening so I’m guessing there’s cubs being fed, after talking it through and coming to agreement as they want an invoice to claim the expense through the business, I’m all excited to get out, even just to sit on some grass for a bit, if it had been different times I would of done this for free but the way things are now it can be put down to work, on another note we are getting ever closer to me needing to sort the shoot pens out and foxes and cutting rides and all the other things that need to be done before we even think about the birds coming, so isolation may be coming to an end for me, even though it’s work, it’s definitely work I enjoy ?

• Like 13

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like many others I’ve been stuck in for the past 6 weeks, today I received a phone call from someone I didn’t know saying I’ve been speaking to someone and they have told me you control foxes and went

Bet you can't wait mate, bet you've been sat in the toilet with your 243 like⬇️ ???

Been out again last night with another 3 foxes accounted for. Farmer was right he’s been seeing a few around 6 foxes in 2 outings happy with that.  And farmer seems happy ? 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Luckily Stavross has a good photoshop so his "wigs" conceal his real image from the rest of us ,bit naughty of Longshanks putting Stavs true image on an open forum :D

Got one of my wigs on tonight ? haven’t had a haircut for weeks with all this carry on and I certainly don’t trust the missus ?

2795C289-7583-4465-AAC7-8819F8B1DD19.jpeg

• Haha 5

That didn’t work out quite as I was expecting it to, after I lost the light I put the rabbit distress call on and stayed sat in the corner of a small field, after 15 minutes or so I spotted one the other side of the hedge in next doors field, it was trotting in towards the call, all I needed it to do was come my side of the hedge, then it just disappeared, no idea where it went, I gave it another 40 minutes and called it a night, as I walked back into the yard I looked through the NV mainly to look up the long drive and 20 yards in front of me was another with the house as a backstop. I tried a few squeaks but nothing, it just turned and walked around the side of the house, so everyday is a school day and I now know the lay of the land and the cat food will be getting an outing to draw them in ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1