Having a couple of young kids here & surrounded by grass/stock they scare the hell out of me! Barely gave them a thought when I was young roaming the fields....just got the odd one on dogs & that was it.

15 minutes ago, Balaur said:

As I said in bushing topic just done mine with bravecto, works well for mine lasts three months and kills the ticks and fleas...

They should give it to kids in school to stop the nits.

We’re I used to live large arible land dogs never used to get them but we’re I am now being prime grazing land there pretty regular it was only 2 days ago I pulled one out the young bitches snout if was the first one this year but bet there’s many more to come this summer 

1 hour ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Used this for years now .sprays a little on dogs before u venture out .great stuff..even put it on myself..also teatree oil and water in a spray works wonders.

Screenshot_20200412-090730_Chrome.jpg

The teatree oil works.i know a few  who use it, and vasaline... Only ever found them on my lurchers when we've been upto Scotland... Not unusual to pull 20/30 off my terriers when they've done a good shift or the ferrets.... Remember going to the beach once, sheep roaming the dunes, got back in the truck and noticed 1 crawling up the mrs inside leg... Making a beeline for the muff?she's screaming.... Get if f***ing off me Sean!!! ???... Dirty f***ing things no good if they latch on and have a feed on you?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

The teatree oil works.i know a few  who use it, and vasaline... Only ever found them on my lurchers when we've been upto Scotland... Not unusual to pull 20/30 off my terriers when they've done a good shift or the ferrets.... Remember going to the beach once, sheep roaming the dunes, got back in the truck and noticed 1 crawling up the mrs inside leg... Making a beeline for the muff?she's screaming.... Get if f***ing off me Sean!!! ???... Dirty f***ing things no good if they latch on and have a feed on you?

Yea up here is crawling inthe fuckers.ive had a few latch on over years  ,keeper mate of mine had 1 on his nut sack ??