The two we kept

Tyla

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've just raised a litter here out of my Patxspringer bitch, put my wife's old whippetxrussell dog over her and she had 8 pups. All were spoken for by friends straight away but we kept two back. I'm

A bit of an update on the pups. My wife's is doing good as a yard dog and catches bits and pieces round the stables but isn't actively worked which is a pity. She keeps busy though and gets stuck

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, C.green said:

Strong little thibgs

I hope so. The sire was a machine in his day and can still put a shift in ferreting. His eyes are going now and he's slow but he knows where to put himself to catch them as they bolt. The dam is a grafter too, gives 100% in cover but has a tendency to burn out over a long day. Shes small for the breeding and I think she just burns off energy fast, you can literally see weight drop off her over a days work. I can't wait to see how the pups turn out.

20200101_120116.jpg

• Like 6

Had a truck down south today to crutch a few sheep and pick up this wee one. An absolute belter of a pup, every credit to the breeders, well reared, confident and happy, has been riding around all day with me in the truck and is just an easy going pup. Couldn’t be happier and can’t wait to add her to the team next season.

46284ADB-E4A8-41CD-BE67-CE8D783829F9.jpeg

6BAF9ED6-299B-4852-BE14-5D46B01F6924.jpeg

5E43D1E0-5670-4427-AC02-CB86E86D3275.jpeg

• Like 10