British farming is the best.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other big difference between my parents time and my kids time is time , my old fellla used to work to pay the rent and bills,  my mother looked after us kids .She shopped every day (apart from Sun

Suffolk pork the finest eu subsidised pork farms biggest shit on earth Suffolk pork free range is free range poiish eu pig farms are hell on Earth. Chop there tails cos the crammed in pens so tight th

Eat less meat & you can pay more for the good stuff.    Finding a great butcher who takes a pride in a varied & quality range of cuts, plus is happy to talk you about exactly what you w

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Few generations of fluff think that  home cooking spag boll is realy cooking lol it stands to reason the mince no matter what country it comes from is in great demand cos the fannys ain’t capable of cooking fk all else ?

Said mate..?bints nowadays spending all day trying to impress people they don't even like on Facebook and such.. smartphone zombies.. rather than prioritising their priorities and spending time where it matters most!!! 

I actually had mince and veg last night...? She did a belting job of it in all honesty!!..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kinkell said:

Romanian fruit pickers flying into Britain to help with the harvest can't get local people

1st plane tomorrow and a another 5 to follow they can get locals loads signed up for that land army when it was first asked about  maybe if they paid a bit more it would help as well  there the first to shout about British produce then use British Labour 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

1st plane tomorrow and a another 5 to follow they can get locals loads signed up for that land army when it was first asked about  maybe if they paid a bit more it would help as well  there the first to shout about British produce then use British Labour 

Who in their right mind is going to want to get off there arse to go work out in a field doing manual labour , FFS most young people either want to work in a call centre or sit on there Xbox all day .. there's no motivation in today's culture 

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Well said bm, fu k local produce if they're using cheap foreign labour to pick it. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Chid said:

Who in their right mind is going to want to get off there arse to go work out in a field doing manual labour , FFS most young people either want to work in a call centre or sit on there Xbox all day .. there's no motivation in today's culture 

If they pay right enough folk will come but they pay minimum wage for a back breaking job with long hours that's why the use foreigners start using local youth and pay them a  proper wage same with slaughter houses and now this as kicked of there crying about Labour shortages no you greedy c**ts you have had it  good for a long time and went for the cheap foreign options give locals a go

Edited by Blackmag
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Pretty sure they on minimum wage,  sad that folk think they better than a wage at all especially in this current situation, if my job went fcuked tomorrow I’d pick fruit for min wage, I’d rather that than take dole ?

There's was  over a hundred in a que for 11 jobs at Morrisons today and theses feckers cry British yet import foreigner 

28 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

If they pay right enough folk will come but they pay minimum wage for a back breaking job with long hours that's why the use foreigners start using local youth and pay them a  proper wage same with slaughter houses and now this as kicked of there crying about Labour shortages no you greedy c**ts you have had it  good for a long time and went for the cheap foreign options give locals a go

What is a reasonable wage for picking fruit/veg? Surely it's got to be less than a skilled jobs wage 

15 minutes ago, Chid said:

What is a reasonable wage for picking fruit/veg? Surely it's got to be less than a skilled jobs wage 

Of course it is but say they pay minimum wage a lot of times it's even under that and some live on site so have to pay  rent some of society is lazy because of the benefits they get but alot can't get work because of cheap foreign Labour 

Edited by Blackmag
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Of course it is but say they pay minimum wage a lot of times it's even under that and some live on site so have to pay  rent some of society is lazy because of the benefits they get but alot can't get work because of cheap foreign Labour 

I disagree , cheap foreign labour is used because alot don't want to work hard , most of the young ones haven't a day's graft in them, and I've seen it with my own eyes , they want everything handed to them ..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Adults nowadays haven't grown up.they start work and they quit an hour in or say yeah enjoyed that and never come in again.faggots

Look at call me dean.happy to tell you he can but won't work.no shame anymore.

When I was on a maintenance team at a zoo it was just a steady stream of lads like that. One morning pushing barrows of concrete up hill normally done the trick. Fcuking useless. All English lads, the french owner didn’t like foreigners ?

Edited by Accip74