Salmon fishing with bait

19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Now that is bad luck.... Where too on the blank did it go? 

About a third of the way up the top section. Sixth time out fishing and never cast more than a 60g lead. It wasn't cheap either.

Edited by Nicepix

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prawn/shrimp is by far the best. If you use worm you will get tortured by everything else. Simple set-up, adjustable float above your swivel. Then your leader with a split shot about a foot or so abov

If bait fishing, there’s worms or prawn the worms is standard set up with your hook length about 2-3 foot with a lesser breaking strain so you only lose hook if snagged, for shrimping get shrimp float

Most waters you can't use the prawn before 16 June. For me it has to be the prawn. Forget float fishing it doesn't present the prawn very well. Either freeline the prawn or a drop shot rig. My setup i

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They come with a 3 Yr garentee I'm sure ? Screenshot_20200427-181744.png.484d5db1577e917bd5a2e458c314d420.png

Thanks. I am aware of that but when you read the small print it isn't worth the bother. And no point going back to the shop. In France customer service is unknown. Once you've bought something its your problem, not theirs even though the national and EU laws say otherwise.

We had a problem with a £30k motorhome. Basically, after less than 4 months the computer that controls the habitation electrics gave up. Three 200 km round trips at our expense and 6 months of delays and stalling without use of it and still not repaired. So we got a legal team in paid for my our insurers. I asked for my money back as is enshrined in the law of France and the EU. The lawyer said that I was perfectly within my rights to ask for a refund of the full price but no judge in France would enforce that. They always side with the retailer. So, after 13 months and a load of hassle we finally got a replacement unit fitted and a small amount of compensation as in a full 2 year MOT to compensate for losing most of the one that came with the vehicle.

So there is no point in taking it back to the shop or paying  Korum's handling and postage fees.

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/04/2020 at 14:00, 3175darren said:

Which one have you got wilf, I have been looking at them Korum barbel rods they are cheap and that is what makes me cautious, but they do the 1.75 and 2lb test curves 

It’s a Greys mate......3 quiver tip/normal tip job