gov movement restrictions ie pup movements??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky picked mine up last week

Should have taken them out yourself you towny twat ........

I see it like this rules are in place for a good reason not to be got round over a pup, leave it ware it is, send man some money if you feel guilty mate.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Feel for you ray it never easy at any time it a year last week i was im ur postion with my old bitch, its hard i  know but you will know when the times right ? Atb [BANNED TEXT] 

yeh never know he might go couple more years, he eats well, and loves to go out, but always with a limp , like say 13 in sep  , just think back of me mind, that this could bring his age in more quicker , and finish in the end, but he ok at moment  .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

feel for you mate, it always gut wrenching  to put a dog to sleep, but why dont you take her to you local hunt man , and let him shoot her, it quick , there relaxed  not stressed  up  etc , just drop few quid for couple pints. i did it with that kelpie xgrey bitch i had, she was nasty with strangers  etc, nightmare with dogs, she  try wreak any dog big or small a very strong 50lb dog , i told you about her few posts back. took her walk round the  back  kennels with the  bloke, she was   clam then  , then job done. i will try and do the same with old bryn when he carnt run or walk no more he got artist in his front lef twrist  , got a permanent  limp  now. but he he ok he out every day couple hours with Buck and woody,  he 13 this sep , Buck 8, woody  10 - 11 not sure lol. it  new huntsman  different area   town now, but will ask few questions when the time right, before i go to a vet .!

It's illegal for someone else to pts your dog (apart from vet) 

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

A huntsman can pts or a layman so long as the fire arm is licensed 

Not a dog .. unless the rules have changed but there was a greyhound trainer arrested for doing it , and the way he got off with it is he said he bought the dog first .. can pts your own dog but not other peoples 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Chid said:

Not a dog .. unless the rules have changed but there was a greyhound trainer arrested for doing it , and the way he got off with it is he said he bought the dog first .. can pts your own dog but not other peoples 

Oh got ya mate your most likely right then sorry old chap?

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Oh got ya mate your most likely right then sorry old chap?

You prob right, but huntsman, kill few hounds every  year, old age, injured, or nasty fookers up setting the pack. It was done as favor for me.you have know him. Quite well for him to do it. Even that' bitch was a bad'un it was still upsetting, as  she was very loyal to me, if I had lived on. My own I would have kept her, even though she was  nasty fooker with people and dogs, muzzle job when out only way, but good lamp dog , never want another nasty dog like her again