9 minutes ago, riohog said:

yes  i hear they are making test kits  ect how the hell can they get them to everone then anylise the results quick time ,dont think they can do it to the whole of the uk population 

I think the tests that are being developed give real-time (or near-time) results. I don't know details but it doesn't require lab analysis. Rate of production is an obvious bottleneck I agree.

A bit off topic but I think how industry and scientists have responded to this deserves praise imo. Every bit as much as we are giving doctors and nurses. 

Edited by Born Hunter

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, king said:

Maybe they will use the 500'000 volunteers to bring them to you.

You swab your mouth and they take them all back to a drop off point.

To be tested.

yes i get that  but do do a whole country how long dows that take unless its all done in 1 day  wich is inposible to do 

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think the tests that are being developed give real-time (or near-time) results. I don't know details but it doesn't require lab analysis. Rate of production is an obvious bottleneck I agree.

A bit off topic but I think how industry and scientists have responded to this deserves praise imo. Every bit as much as we are giving doctors and nurses. 

necceasity is the mother of invension 

Just now, riohog said:

yes i get that  but do do a whole country how long dows that take unless its all done in 1 day  wich is inposible to do 

A pregnancy type test with the little result window with results in minutes. 

Then log your own results on a gov web site.

I don't know mate.

Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

Great weather not working, can't go fishing, don't really want to go out on my mtb incase I come in contact with someone carrying it. I just travel 8 mile twice a week to buy groceries. ☹️

Do some drawing or painting etc 

Dog drawing is my speciality..

My son has been fishing since he was sent home from work and was hoping to sit it out but the lake owner is closing the lake down, so he is travelling back this morning, he has been there all week on his own so couldn’t see a problem he’s as isolated as can be, this is the view from my window, I,m on the main road into Bristol and the park and ride opposite should be full to the brim  it’s a bit spooky 

10F394EE-A74C-46B0-AB9F-C4BA28D4F865.jpeg