Love them or hate them, cats.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Video won't play for me mate. Don't wind me up I hate cats in my garden, pissing and shitting everywhere. It fecking stinks and who likes the thought of a cat spraying all over your veg. They kill the

As much as I personally don't like cats I respect they are in most cases there's someone's pet or some old dears only company so dogs are broke to them some of my perm I know I would lose in a instant

Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Video won't play for me mate. Don't wind me up I hate cats in my garden, pissing and shitting everywhere. It fecking stinks and who likes the thought of a cat spraying all over your veg. They kill the birds the slow worms all manner of wild life. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Check out the size of this barsteward I got a while back, recon a few of you will no the size of the silage bails for reference, but it’s certainly the biggest moggy I’ve seen ??

F2EE48EC-D23D-4FCE-AAA5-D29FB73C7B44.jpeg

Pic is a little hazy mate, lynx? ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Pic is a little hazy mate, lynx? ?

I had to zoom in on a video mate but no it has a long bushy tail, I think it is a massive moggy of some sort possibly maincoon or Norwegian forest cat, definitely a weird one 

E9CEAC84-F8EE-4BAF-9057-72006EB8402F.png

A7E7AE21-2F1A-438B-8770-7A49D35AAE05.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Arry said:

Video won't play for me mate. Don't wind me up I hate cats in my garden, pissing and shitting everywhere. It fecking stinks and who likes the thought of a cat spraying all over your veg. They kill the birds the slow worms all manner of wild life. 

Cheers Arry

Don't know what happened there Arry, won't play for me now either. 

I under stand about the veggies and cats, nothing worse.

I enjoy watching them prowl about, especially after rats and mice

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Don't know what happened there Arry, won't play for me now either. 

I under stand about the veggies and cats, nothing worse.

I enjoy watching them prowl about, especially after rats and mice

Atb j 

As long as they're not in my garden I don't care. They don't half jump when I twat them with a paint ball from my blow pipe. It don't hurt them just makes them jump and the paint balls don't break unless I can hit the ground just in front of them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Arry said:

As long as they're not in my garden I don't care. They don't half jump when I twat them with a paint ball from my blow pipe. It don't hurt them just makes them jump and the paint balls don't break unless I can hit the ground just in front of them.

Cheers Arry

I have one here,  I'm quite fond of her, great ratter, she earns her keep.

Atb j 

• Like 3

Can't really stand them. But years ago my ex had a silver tabby Norwegian forest cat cross that was tolerable, and I would have one like that as I wouldn't have to walk it and once litter trained it would be OK while I was working and company I'm evening, but it would be indoors cat, I hate cat shit in gardens. 

• Like 1

Filthy, germ ridden things. Carry all sorts of bacteria into people's homes, from the rats, mice, birds and f**k knows what else they catch. Then creep through open windows and slink across your kitchen worktops, yeah, very hygeinic ?

• Like 2

Had a couple here for a while (what can I say, I’m soft on the wife and kids!) but when they started bringing back pheasant poults in the summer that was the end of them !

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Had a couple here for a while (what can I say, I’m soft on the wife and kids!) but when they started bringing back pheasant poults in the summer that was the end of them !

I wouldn't condemn for that 

Atb j 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jetro said:

I wouldn't condemn for that 

Atb j 

Aye they are only doing what comes naturally I know but pheasants are so thin on the ground here that I’d rather see them than cats if you get my drift mate.

• Like 1