Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iworkwhippets

jack russel

Recommended Posts


That's how they are on places like that unfortunately mate :no:

............ They want silly money for poorly bred lap dogs.

 

Surely someone on here will have a decent pup for a quarter of that price 🤞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get to rescue centre get a wee staffy mate. Great company and will mooch about anywhere with you 

Edited by Rusty_terrier
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah go and save a little dog from the pound mate second chances and all that, no young kids to worry about and won't cost more than a few Bob. Plenty of work getting a bond , see the dog come out it's shell etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Yeah go and save a little dog from the pound mate second chances and all that, no young kids to worry about and won't cost more than a few Bob. Plenty of work getting a bond , see the dog come out it's shell etc.

Bout 150 after they have come  and vetted your house 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Been searching for a dog keep me company, jack russel pup pets4homes £800, I will fester along on my own thank you

Had a look my self other day and the jacks were around 350 but if they put it to a pug or a shitzu the6 were around 600/700 .

 
madness 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try the terrier section. May well be a failed earthdog which would meet your needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking prices on pups these days.......

There was a supposedly  Russell dog pup on one of them sites back a week or two ago with apparently a rare colour gene in its system and they were asking £2500 for it.........lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t understand that myself a dog breed worth £ 300to 400 but cross it with another kind of dog an it’s worth 500 to 600. Mate it’s a mongrel not worth more than a full breed. People just want as much money as possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

I don’t understand that myself a dog breed worth £ 300to 400 but cross it with another kind of dog an it’s worth 500 to 600. Mate it’s a mongrel not worth more than a full breed. People just want as much money as possible

It's trendy mongrel crosses with funny names - dopey bollocks in the suburbs will pay that money to earn a week of BJs :rolleyes:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Been searching for a dog keep me company, jack russel pup pets4homes £800, I will fester along on my own thank you

if you want a russel pup il give you one for nothing?

 

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

if you want a russel pup il give you one for nothing?

 

Get two Keith and I'll have one on the qt.lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack the lad’s a good guy,  it’s where we came from an how we was raised 😁👍 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...