Don't Panick, Don't Panic. I've got a bog roll

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't understand why people are struggling to buy bog roll because three weeks ago I bought ninety six rolls and they still had plenty left....

I can’t believe there are people out there who don’t steal it from work .  What goes through these peoples minds? 

It’s amazing how easy folk start shitting there selves this day in age. The flu has killed more people around the world than the corona virus but you don’t see folk panic buying for that. It ain’t goi

Posted Images

The Mrs has shown me how to make a very effective facemask out of a single piece of kitchen roll,  two lastic bands to hook round your earsĺ, a bit of glue and a couple of paper staples.  It's very blue Peter but cheap, simple and effective. all it is, is a sort of pleated arrangement similar to a fan.  She is clever as well as performing well under load.do you follow.?  Facemasks are quite ineffective against viruses though.

1 hour ago, Meece said:

The Mrs has shown me how to make a very effective facemask out of a single piece of kitchen roll,  two lastic bands to hook round your earsĺ, a bit of glue and a couple of paper staples.  It's very blue Peter but cheap, simple and effective. all it is, is a sort of pleated arrangement similar to a fan.  She is clever as well as performing well under load.do you follow.?  Facemasks are quite ineffective against viruses though.

She's taking advantage of the situation, it'll be a bag over your head next!

• Haha 2