your thoughts on this

25 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

tommy manifested himself just perfectly to play into the hands of the brexit crowd and anti immigrant crowd.he didnt quite make it did he?

he did what for you? spoke the truth.

he made millions off the backs of others as you had hope the country would change.

did the country change? nope

i am now an immigrant or foreign invader,so whats your f***ing problem with that?

maybe you should try moving to another country and starting again,see how it goes for you.

have you been spat at and your kids bullied cause they aint canadian and told to f**k off back to were you came from.

maybe you should try  it one day

i personally dont  give a shit about tommy,what he does or says.he went about it all the wrong way to make a difference

f**k him and f**k you

Genuine question mate, why did you move to Canada ?

My mate is in BC and I know why he moved.

I didn’t go that far but I know why I moved.

It can (if you let it) be worse for English where I live because of the history and the ongoing situation.......however, you just deal with it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really shouldn’t like TR.  i come fRom one of the few areas of the uk where the demographic is near enough 90% white British. I have a lovely polish immigrant family next door . Most of my mate

Plod f****d up there. Christ I would be in more trouble than Tommy if he had done that to one of mine when I was a younger man, don't think I would have stopped. Arry

In a roundabout way TR makes his living out of public disgust and anger at the asian grooming gangs. I don't need TR  to whip up my anger and I certainly wouldn't donate to his  considerable coffers.

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Genuine question mate, why did you move to Canada ?

My mate is in BC and I know why he moved.

I didn’t go that far but I know why I moved.

It can (if you let it) be worse for English where I live because of the history and the ongoing situation.......however, you just deal with it.

i moved for the following reasons

tired of the political bs from all parties

tired of the immigration

tired of the crime rates

tired of the cctv

wanted to make sure my kids had a decent chance in life at decent jobs

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

tired of the immigration

tired of the crime rates

tired of the cctv

By the sound of it you should of moved to Wales then ted..

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

tired of the immigration

tired of the crime rates

tired of the cctv

A friend and neighbour of mine moved to medicine hat Canada for the same reasons, sold house, land tools car everything, said it's an unbelievable country.

Atb j 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

tired of the immigration

tired of the crime rates

tired of the cctv

So you moved for at least a few of the things Tommy Robinson has been pointing out......as I said before, I’m not a massive fan but the bloke is telling uncomfortable truths, many of those truths are the very same reason that lads like you, me and my pal don’t live there any more.

Dont see what makes him a bad person for doing that ? 
It’s good that someone with a platform is saying it out loud in my book.

PS. Don’t get wound up when folks say “oh you have upped sticks” and all that old bollocks, the vast majority of them are doing f**k all except keep swallowing it.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, WILF said:

So you moved for at least a few of the things Tommy Robinson has been pointing out......as I said before, I’m not a massive fan but the bloke is telling uncomfortable truths, many of those truths are the very same reason that lads like you, me and my pal don’t live there any more.

Dont see what makes him a bad person for doing that ? 
It’s good that someone with a platform is saying it out loud in my book.

PS. Don’t get wound up when folks say “oh you have upped sticks” and all that old bollocks, the vast majority of them are doing f**k all except keep swallowing it.

I dont disagree with you at all. TR ticked a few boxes for me but not all.

fckn country went to schit with blair and his open door policies. I had enough of it.

i wasnt waiting around for “someone “ to do something for me, i did it myself. Packed me suitcase and did one.

the grass aint greener here either but atleast i didnt sit on me arse and wonder what if this that and the other.

i came here with fck all. I have been skint for 10yrs. My attitude has changed in life cause i have had to start all over again.

ive worked my bollocks off and fought hard for everything i have now. I am a cantankerous old fool who doesn’t take shit off anyone now.

you know what its like, you moved also.

its a massive decision and i am glad i took the sacrifices i did so my kids have a future, thats why i did it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I dont disagree with you at all. TR ticked a few boxes for me but not all.

fckn country went to schit with blair and his open door policies. I had enough of it.

i wasnt waiting around for “someone “ to do something for me, i did it myself. Packed me suitcase and did one.

the grass aint greener here either but atleast i didnt sit on me arse and wonder what if this that and the other.

i came here with fck all. I have been skint for 10yrs. My attitude has changed in life cause i have had to start all over again.

ive worked my bollocks off and fought hard for everything i have now. I am a cantankerous old fool who doesn’t take shit off anyone now.

you know what its like, you moved also.

its a massive decision and i am glad i took the sacrifices i did so my kids have a future, thats why i did it

Well, I'm glad you moved Ted, just for the hunting pics and write ups that is ???.

Seriously though, I'm glad it worked out for you, it doesn't for many others.

Atb j 

• Thanks 1

In a roundabout way TR makes his living out of public disgust and anger at the asian grooming gangs. I don't need TR  to whip up my anger and I certainly wouldn't donate to his  considerable coffers. I don't believe TR gives a shit about white children being abused by Asian men.It's a  convenient money maker for him A bit like thick Americans donating to television preachers.

What's the chances of this incident being kosher given his reporting of asian grooming gangs? Slim I would say. I remember when  he was released from prison he made a sick video of his children welcoming him home. Made me feel sorry for his kids being so manipulated.  He's a fraud imho.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

In a roundabout way TR makes his living out of public disgust and anger at the asian grooming gangs. I don't need TR  to whip up my anger and I certainly wouldn't donate to his  considerable coffers. I don't believe TR gives a shit about white children being abused by Asaian men.It's a  convenient money maker for him A bit like thick Americans donating to television preachers.

What's the chances of this incident being kosher given his reporting of asian grooming gangs? Slim I would say. I remember when  he was released from prison he made a sick video of his children welcoming him home. Made me feel sorry for his kids being so manipulated.  He's a fraud inho.

99% of everyone's agenda is £££ 

And what they would do for ££ is mind blowing.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

99% of everyone's agenda is £££ 

And what they would do for ££ is mind blowing.

Yup, we are a horrible, lying , self interested, filthy species. Lower than  rats,   lower even than coronavirus. Lol

9 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Yup, we are a horrible, lying , self interested, filthy species. Lower than  rats,   lower even than coronavirus. Lol

And that in a nutshell is correct.

b*****d humans wrecking the planet 

Where is a massive meteorite when you need 1 lol 

20 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It could be worse, we could be paki’s ! Lol

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

It could be worse, we could be paki’s ! Lol

You can  always be relied upon  to be consistent in  your views Wilf.  Think I would be a bit on edge in an Indian restaurant with you.

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

tommy manifested himself just perfectly to play into the hands of the brexit crowd and anti immigrant crowd.he didnt quite make it did he?

he did what for you? spoke the truth.

he made millions off the backs of others as you had hope the country would change.

did the country change? nope

i am now an immigrant or foreign invader,so whats your f***ing problem with that?

maybe you should try moving to another country and starting again,see how it goes for you.

have you been spat at and your kids bullied cause they aint canadian and told to f**k off back to were you came from.

maybe you should try  it one day

i personally dont  give a shit about tommy,what he does or says.he went about it all the wrong way to make a difference

f**k him and f**k you

You get what you deserve if the locals don't want you, then take the hint.

He's not done jack shit for me, were did I say he has? 

Made millions of the backs of people like me? He's made exactly £0.00 of me and I've never seen anyway he's trying to get money. 

I'd have to check but I'm pretty sure TR has been on the scene long before Brexit was mentioned.

If you think all this is for money you must be pretty dense as there is lots of easier ways to make money for a smart driven chap like Tommy than the rocky path he's chosen.

Edit last bit was prob a bit harsh so I've removed it 

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1