Diane Abbotts Son

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As do many  I’ve very unsympathetic to mental health as it’s a coastguard route for those who have f****d up and don’t wish to face the consequences imho  those who make it easier to plead t

Still made me stand in the dock on Friday over a poxy speeding ticket, had to catch 2 trains go through temple meads train station walk through bath and have 2 scabby Somali security guards attempt to

When she found the date was set for June 2020, Ms Abbott broke down in tears, exclaiming that 7 years was too long to be held before a trial.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Doubt he will now mate more then likely defence will get it thrown out of court with whats going on.

Still made me stand in the dock on Friday over a poxy speeding ticket, had to catch 2 trains go through temple meads train station walk through bath and have 2 scabby Somali security guards attempt to pat me down as I walked in, very handy I was carrying my walking stick, allowed me to operate all the doors on the train without touching the buttons and force the said Somalis back to a safe distance without touching them either,,??

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, MH1 said:

He'll be sentenced on 8th April, no doubt get a slap on the wrist and nothing else 

Recon you're right different rules for the elite no matter which side of the house you sit. Look at Salmond got off today.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

A lot of court cases and trials will be put off until this lockdown is lifted.... Friend of a friend has to wait until next Yr to find out his fate..... Long old time on remand?

Had to go to court for speeding at the end of March was absolutely amazed it went ahead and the lack of any kind of hand cleaners or protection, even had some scabby Somali attempted to pat me down as I walked in, was a nice day out,  because I got away with giving the Somali a good whack with me walking stick and another not guilty on the speeding, what I found weird was all the idiots on the bench were sat there constantly pumping hand sanitiser on themselves every 2 minutes which was achieving nothing as they were all within a foot or two of each other, ✌️✌️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Had to go to court for speeding at the end of March was absolutely amazed it went ahead and the lack of any kind of hand cleaners or protection, even had some scabby Somali attempted to pat me down as I walked in, was a nice day out,  because I got away with giving the Somali a good whack with me walking stick and another not guilty on the speeding, what I found weird was all the idiots on the bench were sat there constantly pumping hand sanitiser on themselves every 2 minutes which was achieving nothing as they were all within a foot or two of each other, ✌️✌️

What's your ferrule made of

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

A ferrule is fitted to the bottom of a stick, sometimes a big rubber jobby, or tidy brass

It’s only a prop, for sympathy it’s a little take down ally job folds up and goes in the pocket when not needed ?

8DD35966-E695-43DC-9F57-65582781909A.jpeg

D19E9602-0781-4BA7-B660-1C62B41AEB6B.jpeg

• Haha 1