American Green horns

If there is any people reading this who are thinking about getting into terriers and paying a $1000 for a mutt and paper please listen.Take that $1000.Buy a locator box and collar.Shovel,spade and chainsaw.Go find legal quarry in your local area and acquire permission.Buy a welded wire kennel.Install floor and roof.Once you have done these things PM me here as I have no other social media.I will deliver a male pup to you in exchange for digging in your local area to legal quarry.If you only have armadillo do not contact me.No pictures.This pup is not free nor can it be purchased with filthy lucre.It is mine and always will be mine.You will get to feed it walk it protect it pay vet bills enter it as I say when I say.I am a dictator.My terriers have no ped nor are they registered with anyone anywhere.I am not affiliated with anybody with a big name on any website.I have bred a few generation for myself but will usually have an extra male pup.My terriers are bat eared bug eyed undershot flat footed curtailed.They have the stamp of roadkill possum.They must be kenneled alone.I didn't fly to Brazil,France,Ireland nor to the click clack pigmy tribe in Congo to get my terriers.If you are not smarter than a dog do not contact me.If you can't follow instructions do not contact me.These are the rules I agreed to as caretaker as a teenage boy.Im just offering same opportunity.

P.S.Would the mods please lock this so it doesn't get deleted.It could potentially save people thousands by not being scammed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If only you was closer

WERE CLOSER , NOT WAS CLOSER. 

Use proper English you ignoramus.

Not causing a row or anything.

And I'm not a cop, so don't start that malarky.

Edited by stormyboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
25 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

If there is any people reading this who are thinking about getting into terriers and paying a $1000 for a mutt and paper please listen.Take that $1000.Buy a locator box and collar.Shovel,spade and chainsaw.Go find legal quarry in your local area and acquire permission.Buy a welded wire kennel.Install floor and roof.Once you have done these things PM me here as I have no other social media.I will deliver a male pup to you in exchange for digging in your local area to legal quarry.If you only have armadillo do not contact me.No pictures.This pup is not free nor can it be purchased with filthy lucre.It is mine and always will be mine.You will get to feed it walk it protect it pay vet bills enter it as I say when I say.I am a dictator.My terriers have no ped nor are they registered with anyone anywhere.I am not affiliated with anybody with a big name on any website.I have bred a few generation for myself but will usually have an extra male pup.My terriers are bat eared bug eyed undershot flat footed curtailed.They have the stamp of roadkill possum.They must be kenneled alone.I didn't fly to Brazil,France,Ireland nor to the click clack pigmy tribe in Congo to get my terriers.If you are not smarter than a dog do not contact me.If you can't follow instructions do not contact me.These are the rules I agreed to as caretaker as a teenage boy.Im just offering same opportunity.

P.S.Would the mods please lock this so it doesn't get deleted.It could potentially save people thousands by not being scammed.

Woah that's heavy

26 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Real nice buddy!! Good post. Good luck in finding the right folks to stand by the agreement. I'm pretty sure I told you this before any time you feel like traveling up north to let me know. My offer still stands. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

That's it, dobbing you in now. Expect a constable around soon. 

Or I might set Tarquin green Smith on you. He's nasty you know.

I wunt mess wi tark the nark 

Anyroad I already grassed u 2 mr heath so u have stand outside his office during play time ?

10 hours ago, Black neck said:

I wunt mess wi tark the nark 

Anyroad I already grassed u 2 mr heath so u have stand outside his office during play time ?

Knew you were the cops. A yank told me you don't work your dogs either. 

Tarquin's gonna be pissed...