I need help in more ways than one, but this will do for now

14 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I’m in Stockton about 30 mins from Newcastle 

cheers for all the advice lads, I’m going to have to do some serious reading up over the weekend, the more I think about it I really don’t want to get rid of the vortex scope, it’s the best scope I’ve ever had, I’ve had one of the photon rt’s on a .17hmr and it was sh*t, ideally I’d get another rifle and just have it for foxes then I wouldn’t be in this situation, I’m going to have to try and get in the good books 

saw this yesterday, its like voodoo... get your mrs to do it stav and she'll have to buy you one:laugh:

F7550C1B-8095-49F0-B522-C4478F44F408_1_201_a.jpeg.3fe0b381ebe042bbc66b210620d18a40.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont buy a Yukon mate especially the rt The pard is very good on the hawke scope I have ,shot foxes well upwards of 300 yds and not bullshitting either .Had the Yukon photon rt  for two winters and wo

I'm coming to this late and admit I've read none of the replies, but why a 22-250 if you already have a .243? Plenty of light loads for the .243, in particular the 55/58g V-max which are a pussyc

Never seen one but like the look of it ....I'm still old school with lamp which I prefer. These 2 taken last night no thermal or nv ?

Posted Images

I'm coming to this late and admit I've read none of the replies, but why a 22-250 if you already have a .243?

Plenty of light loads for the .243, in particular the 55/58g V-max which are a pussycat tp shoot and brilliant for fox etc!

:thumbs:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Deker said:

I'm coming to this late and admit I've read none of the replies, but why a 22-250 if you already have a .243?

Plenty of light loads for the .243, in particular the 55/58g V-max which are a pussycat tp shoot and brilliant for fox etc!

I use 58g superformance in my 243 with sidewinder an pard,can’t understand anyone who has deer wanting a 22 250 ,there’s not much difference in speed an drop with superformance 

1 hour ago, Deker said:

I was wanting a dedicated fox rifle and didn’t want to take the scope off the .243 to put nv on it but the missus has put the mockers on that for the minute, so was thinking of putting nv on the .243 for now, for the foxes I’m putting sako 70g through it to good effect at the minute 

• Like 1