I need help in more ways than one, but this will do for now

https://www.scottcountry.co.uk/night-vision/Night-Vision-Riflescopes/yukon-sightline-n470-digital-night-vision/

I know I change my mind more than my pants but the .22-250 is going to have to go on the back burner for the minute due to unforeseen circumstances ( the missus ) but I want nv to go on the .243, I was all up for getting the pard 008 lrf but the more I played with it the less I thought it was the right choice for the centre fire, now I have a mate who has a mate who runs nightmaster and he recommends this Yukon scope, now he said he can do me a very good price on it ( but hasn’t said how much yet ) has anybody had a play with it or can recommend others, preferably something that can be used day and night and also idiot proof once zeroed as when it comes to technology I am an idiot ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont buy a Yukon mate especially the rt The pard is very good on the hawke scope I have ,shot foxes well upwards of 300 yds and not bullshitting either .Had the Yukon photon rt  for two winters and wo

I'm coming to this late and admit I've read none of the replies, but why a 22-250 if you already have a .243? Plenty of light loads for the .243, in particular the 55/58g V-max which are a pussyc

Never seen one but like the look of it ....I'm still old school with lamp which I prefer. These 2 taken last night no thermal or nv ?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Stavross said:

https://www.scottcountry.co.uk/night-vision/Night-Vision-Riflescopes/yukon-sightline-n470-digital-night-vision/

I know I change my mind more than my pants but the .22-250 is going to have to go on the back burner for the minute due to unforeseen circumstances ( the missus ) but I want nv to go on the .243, I was all up for getting the pard 008 lrf but the more I played with it the less I thought it was the right choice for the centre fire, now I have a mate who has a mate who runs nightmaster and he recommends this Yukon scope, now he said he can do me a very good price on it ( but hasn’t said how much yet ) has anybody had a play with it or can recommend others, preferably something that can be used day and night and also idiot proof once zeroed as when it comes to technology I am an idiot ?

Sorry but what was it you needed help with the Mrs again....?

• Haha 1

got to agree with Pav above, I used Yukon's for years right up to the latest models and was sick of them losing zero, the latest rt I had went back as the firmware wouldn't update and kept crashing... my pard 008 has never needed altering since I put it on months ago, the ir is far superior on the pards as well.

Yukon is the yank export name for pulsar and I know people who've had the top of the range pulsar units that cost £1300 and they have flogged them. 

for me its pard or the lamp, all digital scopes look shit during the day when you are used to quality scopes. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Ok I'm going to confess. I have a pard nv019 on the way. Why? Because I hope to stalk into lamp shy fox's on my patch with it. Part of me is prepared to be disappointed though!

Is there any YouTube videos of the unit your interested in Stav?

you'd better get some mega thermal pj's now sd, your gonna be out all night now you've got a new toy coming!

my foxing mate is a stead fast lamp kid but if I pass him the thermal spotter I have to wrestle the fcker to get it back, hes talking about thermal scopes now:laugh:

4 minutes ago, si brown said:

you'd better get some mega thermal pj's now sd, your gonna be out all night now you've got a new toy coming!

my foxing mate is a stead fast lamp kid but if I pass him the thermal spotter I have to wrestle the fcker to get it back, hes talking about thermal scopes now:laugh:

Thermal PJ's are all I can afford!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, David.evans said:

What scope you got on it now mate and if it’s SF , and a low mag 

what’s wrong with a 007 

or one of these 

Oh, my heads starting to hurt now, I’ve got a vortex viper LR on it now, no ad-on works on it because of the coating on the glass, I think I’m going to have to take all the advice I can and do some serious YouTubeing over the weekend, what put me off the pard was not been able to zoom 1x at a time, someone I know had the pulsar N450 ( I think that was the model) and he sent it back because it wouldn’t hold zero, I’m really not sure what to do, I’ve always done alright with the lamp but everyone else I know has been using nv for years now, I don’t want to buy something and think this isn’t as good as my scope