Holiday read raffle

Finally read the urban fox , which i won in Stavross raffle . Very good read , takes you back to the good old times country folks talk about now . 
Well it’s back up for raffle and will let it run until Sunday 1pm and will be pulling out a name Sunday evening .

Only one stipulation , urban fox book must be raffled after you have read it 

please  put your name forward if interested 

Good luck to all 

cheers ,  mitch

image.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well Christmas morning came and I surveyed my modest pile of presents. After unwrapping the obligatory socks and deodorants I came to a  parcel that upon feeling it guessed that it was a book from one

Finally read the urban fox , which i won in Stavross raffle . Very good read , takes you back to the good old times country folks talk about now .  Well it’s back up for raffle and will let it run u

Any way that’s like saying  you’ve won the lotto once  SO FEC OFF YOU CANT BUY ANOTHER TICKET ?  You northern lads are tight ?lol

Posted Images

Well Christmas morning came and I surveyed my modest pile of presents. After unwrapping the obligatory socks and deodorants I came to a  parcel that upon feeling it guessed that it was a book from one of my girls . As I tore the paper away I made a decision to hide the disappointment on my face as I already had a copy , and thanked my daughter for her thoughtfulness. So as you can see I have a copy of this tome which I will raffle  . Put your names down and on Sunday evening I will announce the winner. ATB

3FE3E8F4-72AC-4218-95B7-60DAA05C51F7.jpeg

• Like 9
49 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Well Christmas morning came and I surveyed my modest pile of presents. After unwrapping the obligatory socks and deodorants I came to a  parcel that upon feeling it guessed that it was a book from one of my girls . As I tore the paper away I made a decision to hide the disappointment on my face as I already had a copy , and thanked my daughter for her thoughtfulness. So as you can see I have a copy of this tome which I will raffle  . Put your names down and on Sunday evening I will announce the winner. ATB

Another nice guesture,  vizlauk

6 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Put my name down for that one too mate

6 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Put me down for that please ?