County Down

Any body who follows the new years hunt the North Down Hunt are not allowed to its usual location of crawfordsburn ..

It will be held in Darragh Cross get out and try and make the hunting community presence felt cause the sabs will certainly be out in numbers trying stop the hunt being welcome.. 

2 minutes ago, Chid said:

Any body who follows the new years hunt the North Down Hunt are not allowed to its usual location of crawfordsburn ..

It will be held in Darragh Cross get out and try and make the hunting community presence felt cause the sabs will certainly be out in numbers trying stop the hunt being welcome.. 

What’s the reason for not hunting in crawfordsburn chid? 

Supposedly not welcome , (weather that's true or not I don't know) but these past couple of years the hunt sabs have constantly hounded (excuse the pun) the north down and any landowners who's land they ride across I know of a couple of farmers who have been intimadated by the sabs to the extent they've refused to allow the hunt back on there land 

3 minutes ago, Chid said:

Supposedly not welcome , (weather that's true or not I don't know) but these past couple of years the hunt sabs have constantly hounded (excuse the pun) the north down and any landowners who's land they ride across I know of a couple of farmers who have been intimadated by the sabs to the extent they've refused to allow the hunt back on there land 

?

This meet is a cross country event they've not ran it as a proper hunt day for a while now .. the hounds will be there at the start of the day , it'd be good to get a good number of supporters out at it though

2 hours ago, Chid said:

The sabs are easily got just pick them off protesting the circus in ards, the same protestors threatened to burn the house with the mans babies in it too. See north down is full of liberals and up they’re own ass snobs that add an E at the end of Bangor. And the place is full of drug addicts

Daniel Barclay is the main offender and is constantly on the poofy Stephen Nolan show given air time to spout his lies, this is a knob head anti who used to flip burgers in McDonald’s. And another philpot type character and a double hard b*****d behind the computer but is an out and out wimp

41 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The sabs are easily got just pick them off protesting the circus in ards, the same protestors threatened to burn the house with the mans babies in it too. See north down is full of liberals and up they’re own ass snobs that add an E at the end of Bangor. And the place is full of drug addicts

It’s getting more and more urban round there, couldn’t believe the amount of houses they are building 

2 hours ago, sussex said:

I was down Abergavenny a few years back over Christmas and ended up having a beer with some local terrier boys , they were praying the sabs turned up at the Boxing Day meet ....they were well gutted none did ...

Bump into them every year...... They soon get the message to f@*! Off.... First time this Yr that there was a police presence in my town on boxing day.... All went well and no nonsense ?