It's that time again

Christmas eve is here again and my wife, Trish, is preparing some of the food for tomorrow so she is not stuck in the kitchen all day.  The rain is slowing down so I might pop out and top up the pheasant feeders then pop over with some xmas goodies to the rfd and have a coffee there.  My daughter has gone to work in a santa outfit and despite the fact that she was 24 a couple of weeks ago, she is ALWAYS excited at Christmas to the point that she insists that the traditions we had when she was small are still maintained.

I will take this oportunity to wish everyone on here a very merry Christmas and hope santa brings you the things you are dreaming of, Trish and myself will settle for a warm house now the new boiler is in and running and I will try very hard not to throw the Hive unit across the room ?

The diet will start at the end of the xmas holiday but until then.......................EAT, DRINK and be MERRY.

Have a good one guys and all the best.

Phil

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mark williams said:

All the very best lads and family's.

Phil, have you checked out the adjustable tables and beds at the old folks home yet ? :rofl::laugh:

Only asking` like. xx

Waiting for you Mark as I thought we could go together........................................................................................................one old tart to another:yahoo:

Phil

• Haha 3
43 minutes ago, philpot said:

Waiting for you Mark as I thought we could go together........................................................................................................one old tart to another:yahoo:

Phil

You could both use your bus passes?

sorry boys couldn’t help it?

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, si brown said:

You could both use your bus passes?

sorry boys couldn’t help it?

Young whipersnapper from Scarborough................................................bloody cheek, wonder if they will let me take my gun on the bus ?

Phil

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, philpot said:

Young whipersnapper from Scarborough................................................bloody cheek, wonder if they will let me take my gun on the bus ?

Phil

hide it under your tartan travel rug Phil:laugh:

better calm down or ill be getting branded as being agest:shok:  

• Haha 1