TEGAN AND JOCK .....

Guest joe ox

I was the one of the first to thank socks for sharing the pictures, if he had not wrote that stupid comment about a dog does not need to have much of a brain to lamp the topic would have been fine so he has nobody to blame but himself!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

excellent pics

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
I was the one of the first to thank socks for sharing the pictures, if he had not wrote that stupid comment about a dog does not need to have much of a brain to lamp the topic would have been fine so he has nobody to blame but himself!

its time to take my thick lamping dogs out for an hour and leave this topic,joe i will 2nd that,mark

post-1343-1199740528_thumb.jpg

so because you dont happen to agree with my statement it must be a stupid one .... tell me oh font of all knowledge how long have you been in the lurcher game and how many lamping daytime dogs have you reared and trained from pups and actually owned ........

Guest joe ox

so because you dont happen to agree with my statement it must be a stupid one .... tell me oh font of all knowledge how long have you been in the lurcher game and how many lamping daytime dogs have you reared and trained from pups and actually owned ........

I stand by what I say excellent pictures stupid comment :thumbs:

Lamping dogs don't need to be brain surgeons, apart from running down the beam or side, which is learnt through experience... what other things do they need... I'm interested now..basic commands like jumping, retrieving, etc have nothing to do with lamping and are as stated basic...

Guest markbrick1
Lamping dogs don't need to be brain surgeons, apart from running down the beam or side, which is learnt through experience... what other things do they need... I'm interested now..basic commands like jumping, retrieving, etc have nothing to do with lamping and are as stated basic...

well if you dont know by now you will never know, :laugh: mark

Guest markbrick1
Mark I'd say lamping is the most dangerous sport in running dogs, without a doubt...but you don't need an einstein of the dog world...seriously though tell me what the brains are needed for?

so in your eyes it point,run, catch, retreave thats it to lamping :hmm: mark

Guest markbrick1
Yes basically.... spot, run, kill or quick retrieve ??? What else do you want backflips?

so in your view a coursing dog on the fens dosent need a brain all that needs to do is see run catch or miss and come back or retrieve?? :hmm:

:thumbs: interesting

Guest markbrick1
a dog that is good at its game weather it be day or night needs to have a brain thats why you get good dogs and shit dogs a good dogs got a brain a shit dog hasent its hardly rocket science :whistling: anybody that says a dog dosent need a brain to kill stuff is the one lacking a brain :yes:

i know iam out voted on this but....i know i require more from a night dog then a day dog,,,no not just in stamina and fitness but in carefull runing, jumping,returning and lots more i think it has to work with its master more,i dont know maybe i expect a little differant work from my lurchers then most on here,maybe hedges can comment on his thoughts of that little bitch compared with his other lurchers????? all people are saying about a day dog is using his nose,marking,and holding in a net and being steady when rabbits about to bolt what else????and socks iam not hijackin your thread,mark