Sign in to follow this  
fats

Looking for a first cross collie greyhound stud

My Dan isn’t a first cross he’s a tad more, your welcome to use him he’s served a few bitches and thrown some nice pups and he’s a good genuine honest dog. Regards Collie John.

A90BC493-81E9-4D0B-8FD2-D3BB0A12F8AF.jpeg

FA5F583B-0F8D-4717-8761-B9140320025B.jpeg

• Like 6

Dan will add bone, proper good feet, coat, and plenty of brains and stamina, there’s nowt about that looks like him, most Collie Greyhounds are fine boned, and to me a lot of them are basically Collie marked Greyhounds. Regards Collie John.

• Like 3

Birds bryn 👌🏼Genuine f1 age an experience on his side an no bull shit off ray really well put together f1

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, poxon said:

Birds bryn 👌🏼Genuine f1 age an experience on his side an no bull shit off ray really well put together f1

Yes and worked reguler perfect first cross and as you say poxen no bullshite from ray 

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, chrissi19 said:

How much for stud of that dog collie John 

Pm me over that, just out of curiosity you’re not Trigger, Kieran, or that Lee Griff off Moochers are you? Regards Collie John.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Yes and worked reguler perfect first cross and as you say poxen no bullshite from ray 

It’s a shame old bryn hasn’t got his leg over yet.

6 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

It’s a shame old bryn hasn’t got his leg over yet.

Couldnt agree with you more fine example of the cross dont think.he would be light boned lol

Ta be fair Bryan's in likely in the top few collie greys f1 in country I know it sounds a big say but show me another that done the coney work he done . That Dan a nice strong type but he won't be in same calibre has Bryn was fact atb bill

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ta be fair Bryan's in likely in the top few collie greys f1 in country I know it sounds a big say but show me another that done the coney work he done . That Dan a nice strong type but he won't be in same calibre has Bryn was fact atb bill

That’s your opinion pal, my dog has seen plenty of work ferreting, mooching and lamping and he’s been worked on different terrain and different parts of the country. Regards Collie John.

• Like 4