Liverpool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Hmmm.....firmly back on the perch now aren't we!! Lol

Lol no mate not yet......the title is far from in the bag......liverpool and klopp will get ripped to shreds if they don’t win it now.....no more next year is our year.....it has to be this year to truly capitalise on city being shit as it won’t happen again after a summer spending spree at the etihad and barbed posts aside for a second lol united will surely strengthen, Chelsea and Leicester to, Arsenal could be on the verge of their next best manager if they play their cards right, can’t write off mourinho at spurs either and while they might not be challenging for the league straight away the competition for champions league places will make it harder for Liverpool to beat them and get the points needed to keep city at bay.

liverpool have got such a good core now as well and proved recently we are far from a one team man.......just a matter of adding as and when needed now to keep the cogs turning!

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Hmmm.....firmly back on the perch now aren't we!! Lol

Won nothing  yet this season mate ,I am enjoying the way we play ,and if we are lucky enough to get the title ..you won't hear any boasting or gloating from me 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Won nothing  yet this season mate ,I am enjoying the way we play ,and if we are lucky enough to get the title ..you won't hear any boasting or gloating from me 

You know it was tongue in cheek mate... and I know you've a bit of class about you so would expect nothing less

That twat Stewie on the other hand will be crowing like a liver bird!!! Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Lol no mate not yet......the title is far from in the bag......liverpool and klopp will get ripped to shreds if they don’t win it now.....no more next year is our year.....it has to be this year to truly capitalise on city being shit as it won’t happen again after a summer spending spree at the etihad and barbed posts aside for a second lol united will surely strengthen, Chelsea and Leicester to, Arsenal could be on the verge of their next best manager if they play their cards right, can’t write off mourinho at spurs either and while they might not be challenging for the league straight away the competition for champions league places will make it harder for Liverpool to beat them and get the points needed to keep city at bay.

liverpool have got such a good core now as well and proved recently we are far from a one team man.......just a matter of adding as and when needed now to keep the cogs turning!

Ripped to shreds ?......what for ?

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ripped to shreds ?......what for ?

30 years without a title.......8 points clear.....city looking dead and buried......for many kopites the parade bus is already en route......talk of klopp being the man to finally deliver the much converted title back to the anfield faithful......you really think Everton/united fans at the very least won’t be all over that if they f**k it up this year? 

It will be like singing it’s coming home and then it doesnt lol :thumbs:

34 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Big time mentality...???

Only pulling your pisser Stewie...

Lol no it’s true mate, you can’t get carried away or you look foolish at the end! 

Roy Keane summed it up well about england doing the same at the world cup lol

No room for complacency.......yet :D 

Edited by Stoney100
3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

30 years without a title.......8 points clear.....city looking dead and buried......for many kopites the parade bus is already en route......talk of klopp being the man to finally deliver the much converted title back to the anfield faithful......you really think Everton/united fans at the very least won’t be all over that if they f**k it up this year? 

It will be like singing it’s coming home and then it doesnt lol :thumbs:

Oh I get you now, I thought you meant from your own fans mate 

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Oh I get you now, I thought you meant from your own fans mate 

No mate not a chance lol I’ve said all along we are lucky to have to klopp......for him him to sign a new contract is a blessing, especially when you see the struggles other clubs have had/are having and when probably every club in the world would take him right now! 

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the two most successful managers in the premier league have also been the two longest servers.......wasn’t Fergie one game away from the sack and a black guy scored a late goal that saved him? Sure wenger has been in similar positions to but they stuck to it and built legacy’s and klopp is hopefully on the road to achieve even half what they do and create his own......it could of been anywhere he wanted but he is happy at Liverpool and it’s more than a few trophies to him.....he wants to become part of anfield itself and I think he may just do it! 

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1