Sign in to follow this  
colliejohn

A Night Out With The Collie Curs.

Thought you didn’t rate collie xs bill as there all cowereds it was straight Malli xs all the way on from now on 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Thought you didn’t rate collie xs bill as there all cowereds it was straight Malli xs all the way on from now on 🤔

There's no collie in that jukel she a alsation xs  has fa John I just put a pic onup ta see other herding shepherd types what ya no understand are you foreign  atb bill

Just now, billhardy said:

There's no collie in that jukel she a alsation xs  has fa John I just put a pic onup ta see other herding shepherd types what ya no understand are you foreign  atb bill

So a new Alsatian x pup yet not bred off jazz or buck who you constantly bumming up or telling others to use, yous mental you bill😂

get some better pics up👍

• Like 1

The malls are owned by other family members I doubt they will. Be bred hence I seen another welp and fetched it in  no time fa whT if this or that its now my decisipn made and here se have him male atb bill

Just now, W. Katchum said:

So a new Alsatian x pup yet not bred off jazz or buck who you constantly bumming up or telling others to use, yous mental you bill😂

get some better pics up👍

I think you are mental katchum where did I say the welp was another alsation xs  it's not you have an afflication of summisomg you idiot slow ya self down be patient. Atb bill

Katchum both jazz and buck will out strip that kelpie xs out perform more versatile all day and night long you gave a chancer we have seasoned tested jukels you are beyond mental  fecking idiot. Atb bill

• Haha 2

Well spit it out then an stop taking in riddles an trykng to be all mystical haha. 🤣🤣 you’re posting pics an not answering folks an you said above it’s an Alsatian cross after somebody you what it was 🤣

attention seekkng mental case, Cos it would be too easy to post a pic An say this is my new pup an it’s such an such flavour 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, billhardy said:

Katchum both jazz and buck will out strip that kelpie xs out perform more versatile all day and night long you gave a chancer we have seasoned tested jukels you are beyond mental  fecking idiot. Atb bill

Yet your out buying in pups, all dogs you mention are they good nobody yous know have used em 🤣

billy best of the best hardy, that’s your new name 🤣

20 minutes ago, bird said:

as above 👍

Ray to answer you question welps three quarter bred greyhound deerhound d from a cookland f1 bitch ta sleighteys worki g greyhound calzaghey Stan we could have had three but chose to take two which turned out ta be the smallest male and the largest male  the third we left da others kat hi. Where does your to y mind lead you you surely are a dreamer  these are home town bred abs well bred at that  nine weeks old shame tomo missed the bitch there was three but one went back others sold the little b astards a little c**t few weeks he will be out and about ha probably bump in ta works whippet Keith lol  my needs are not what they were the alsation xs his here and she will school the welp fa me wolf. Atbbill

• Haha 1