Arctic alone

20 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

When and what channels that on then boss i like all them Arctic programs.

Thursday nights on history channel ... they drop ten people off in the middle of nowhere and the last one standing wins $500,000. 

• Like 2

Just watched the first couple of episodes it’s pretty good some of the reactions of the participants under a bit of duress surprised me thought they would be a bit hardier than what I’ve seen so far looking forward to it panning out.

On 21/10/2019 at 16:32, socks said:

There will be two episodes of this current series to catch up on ?

Yep done,im getting a dab hand with the ol Catch Up tv !

Really enjoying it i felt sorry for the geezer who had to go home with dodgy guts but what a fuss that treacle made over a little nick on her hand !......i think they could ease up on all the over emotional family stuff but thats Yanks i spose.

Im binge watching this other series Mountain Man as well thats good.

• Haha 1

If you look at the guy with the bad guts eating the rat he caught you can see it’s raw on the inside ... first rule when consuming stuff in the wild is rolling boil water and over cook meat ... your right about the bird you would swear she had cut her hand off lol ... she wants to try and stitch up he’d own elbow now that’s a fun task lol .....

the three best shows for me are ... Yukon men, life below zero and the last Alaskans. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Yep done,im getting a dab hand with the ol Catch Up tv !

Really enjoying it i felt sorry for the geezer who had to go home with dodgy guts but what a fuss that treacle made over a little nick on her hand !......i think they could ease up on all the over emotional family stuff but thats Yanks i spose.

Im binge watching this other series Mountain Man as well thats good.

Bang on Gnash I couldn’t believe the fuss they were making the geezer who broke his leg made me laugh I thought he was gonna start crying if he was a real man he would have cut his leg off and used it as a crutch lol... on a serious note though it’s an entertaining watch and your right yanks do seem a little emotional where as Brits seem to bottle things up. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

If you look at the guy with the bad guts eating the rat he caught you can see it’s raw on the inside ... first rule when consuming stuff in the wild is rolling boil water and over cook meat ... your right about the bird you would swear she had cut her hand off lol ... she wants to try and stitch up he’d own elbow now that’s a fun task lol .....

the three best shows for me are ... Yukon men, life below zero and the last Alaskans. 

Like watching the kilchers but the brown family looks bit  to fake or put on the camera for me .

1 hour ago, socks said:

A man after my own heart, all good shows ✌️✌️✌️

• Like 1