Arctic alone

6 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Like watching the kilchers but the brown family looks bit  to fake or put on the camera for me .

Yep can’t watch that bunch of fukcing idiots ... if ever there was an incest family it’s that fukcing lot .......

• Haha 1

On 24/10/2019 at 11:04, socks said:

the three best shows for me are ... Yukon men, life below zero and the last Alaskans. 

Last Alaskans thats not the one with them nutty viking looking kids is it,one is like a little chimp jumping about everywhere....proper inbred looking bunch i cant watch them.

Life below zero i liked....have you watched this Mountain Men Socks im bang into it....not quite the same as the Arctic type ones i know but a good watch i think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh right no thats not the one i was on about ....f**k me that looks good... im on the case good lad :thumbs:

The one i was on about is actually called Alaskan Bush People.....terrible terrible series ?

Edited by gnasher16
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh right no thats not the one i was on about ....f**k me that looks good... im on the case good lad :thumbs:

The one i was on about is actually called Alaskan Bush People.....terrible terrible series ?

Yep I watched a few episodes of those freaks and it’s just a load of nonsense ... if any family are incest them fukcers are .....

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Cant stand the cringeworthy shit and all the fake "something bads going to happen" then shoots of for a break

44 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Cant stand the cringeworthy shit and all the fake "something bads going to happen" then shoots of for a break

? Thats them.....

" I will probably be savaged by a bear or die from exposure ....but i really must change the throttle cable on my snowmobile ".....f****n idiots !

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Last Alaskans thats not the one with them nutty viking looking kids is it,one is like a little chimp jumping about everywhere....proper inbred looking bunch i cant watch them.

Life below zero i liked....have you watched this Mountain Men Socks im bang into it....not quite the same as the Arctic type ones i know but a good watch i think.

The kids  got a weird way of talking as well I thought ?