The ffs can't we get along thread .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine a football thread with no arguing..... max.....”hi guys, good win for Sunderland this weekend” Wilf......”hello max, yeah seen that mate, always a big game against Grimsby for you lo

We are all drinking in the same pub ,we're not all going to like or agree with each other ,but some of the "banter " lately has been real nasty personal stuff ...not funny , not witty just nasty ....i

If everybody agreed to only write what they would say  face to face, then the chat would be a lot more civilised. Hiding behind your anonymity is low.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Not at all I just treat certain folk how they treat others. 

Just how it should be .

The problem with some on here they think their own little clique is actually the be all and end all of THL

Lol ffs there are thousands up on thousands of members on here lol

Anyways go on a boxing site and ask how many think Hearns would beat Fury lol ?

That's how dim you are, and how little you know about boxing. Tommy hearns  who went from lght welter to cruiserweight, and smashed f**k out of everyone, and you think, in your boxing wisdom, that tyson fury is, in your words, untouchable'. Lol. Let me tell you this, once and for all max, tyson fury is, in the grand scheme of boxing, pretty much f***ing rubbish.

And exactly where is he now max? Lol, dear oh dear lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Not at all I just treat certain folk how they treat others. 

Just how it should be .

The problem with some on here they think their own little clique is actually the be all and end all of THL

Lol ffs there are thousands up on thousands of members on here lol

Anyways go on a boxing site and ask how many think Hearns would beat Fury lol ?

The hitman destroys him  same as liquor destroys gravy lol maybe that’s debatable but the Tommy gun hoses him darn 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

maybe we should have a site meet up

few beers and then actually sort some shite out for good

Do you know what. I wish more people could come to the fishing comp. Lads it is a fantastic week end where you put faces to handles so to speak. I was made very welcome and never heard any body bad mouthing anybody. we all got on great guns. The lads that came are to a man IMO great guys to a man. Does not mater if you can not fish people will help. It's the social week end and a bloody good one. You would not have half the shit on the site if you had actually met the guys you are talking to on line. Christ we certainly have a few beers Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Tyson fury is pretty shit as a heavyweight. Been dropped, several times by cruiserweights in sparring etc lol. Was wrecked by wallin a few weeks ago, who he outweighed by 2 1/2 stone, dear oh dear oh dear.

Come on max  defend the 'ountouchable one' hehehe ?

6 minutes ago, Arry said:

Do you know what. I wish more people could come to the fishing comp. Lads it is a fantastic week end where you put faces to handles so to speak. I was made very welcome and never heard any body bad mouthing anybody. we all got on great guns. The lads that came are to a man IMO great guys to a man. Does not mater if you can not fish people will help. It's the social week end and a bloody good one. You would not have half the shit on the site if you had actually met the guys you are talking to on line. Christ we certainly have a few beers Lol.

Cheers Arry

Beat me to it lol

the ones who cause the shit on here wouldn’t go to the comp mate......they won’t meet anyone off here in reality as it would ruin the internet persona they have spent many a year building ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Beat me to it lol

the ones who cause the shit on here wouldn’t go to the comp mate......they won’t meet anyone off here in reality as it would ruin the internet persona they have spent many a year building ?

That's why I don't go 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Beat me to it lol

I believe you're  wrong mate ?