Is this mice?

Got a shed, only a metal one on top of a massive pallet to keep it t raised off the ground. Went to get my net bag other week and noticed a nice chunk out of it. I thought bugger must of done that last season and not noticed. 

Went in the shed just now to get some nets and picked up my boxing boots and see the state of the laces all roped to bits, another set pulled inside all frayed. Then as I looked old bags of screws all the plastic looks chewed?? 

Here's a pic of the boots is this the work of mice? Somethings going to town in there and I have alot of kit in there. 

DSC_1510.JPG

On 05/10/2019 at 20:46, Outofnowhere said:

what is the update bud

4 traps in, since the original post. So far 2 Traps licked clean and not set off. So I'm goi g to try peanut t butter on the underside of the trigger rather than on the top and if that fails I'll glue a dog biscuit onto the trigger. I just need them to have to work for it a bit and a few nudges to get it to go off but definitely in there somewhere. What's the average amount you get as I'm guessi g it will be more than one in there especially as it had made a nest.