if you want isolation

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

a lovely part of the world....been there many times?

it is a cracking place DC.as kid's we used to swim right on top of them fall's there a 15ft odd pool on the top and sit legs dangling over the edge..

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done a tenner why not, and jigsaw must be fate my uncles enquired about viewing that 1st place.. 

Ideal for a grow 

I could live in that first place ... stunning. 

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

it is a cracking place DC.as kid's we used to swim right on top of them fall's there a 15ft odd pool on the top and sit legs dangling over the edge..

we used to drive up to 'Looneys Leap 'spend the day swimming the pools and 'bugging ' the rapids......needed a wetsuit even on the hottest days as that water knocks the wind out of you .....loads of totty about,was always worth the effort?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

we used to drive up to 'Looneys Leap 'spend the day swimming the pools and 'bugging ' the rapids......needed a wetsuit even on the hottest days as that water knocks the wind out of you .....loads of totty about,was always worth the effort?

feck me wet suit.we would be lucky to have a jam sandwich in a bread bag lol..

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, king said:

i came across this place a while back.and have not seen a better place for sale.your own little valley.proper hidden away....

Planted trees up that way in 1986, stunning area ?

Edited by shaaark

My kids done the waterfalls and things, I think the other house you refer to is the farm that owns the cottage, I tend not to go anywhere apart from on foot over the hills, bit boring for some but makes me feel alive lots of outdoor cooking and plenty to drink  and I,m as happy as a pig in mud, I go to a little pub at the top on the left as you are leaving  pendyrn to meet the farmer and collect the keys on the way and an odd trip to the supermarket but apart from that I don’t really want to leave ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My kids done the waterfalls and things, I think the other house you refer to is the farm that owns the cottage, I tend not to go anywhere apart from on foot over the hills, bit boring for some but makes me feel alive lots of outdoor cooking and plenty to drink  and I,m as happy as a pig in mud, I go to a little pub at the top on the left as you are leaving  pendyrn to meet the farmer and collect the keys on the way and an odd trip to the supermarket but apart from that I don’t really want to leave ?

that's it little white pub..is there any decent brook trout in the river there..

1 minute ago, king said:

was there any rabbit's there for tomo shaark...

nice part of the world the beacon's.

Couple of places there were plenty.

Yeah me and the mrs were looking at a couple of properties just into the park, about a year ago ?

Just now, king said:

was there any rabbit's there for tomo shaark...

nice part of the world the beacon's.

surprising amount living in the dry stone walls, never saw many burrows though, dogs caught a couple in the bracken but not really looking just out for a walk. Would imaging a ferret working in the walls would produce some good results with a decent dog either side 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Couple of places there were plenty.

Yeah me and the mrs were looking at a couple of properties just into the park, about a year ago ?

get over there shaark..slower pace of life nice and relaxing..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

surprising amount living in the dry stone walls, never saw many burrows though, dogs caught a couple in the bracken but not really looking just out for a walk. Would imaging a ferret working in the walls would produce some good results with a decent dog either side 

It's a bit like that on one of the farms not too far from be, bordered by a golf course. Not many burys, but plenty sheltering in the dry stone walls

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

that's it little white pub..is there any decent brook trout in the river there..

It’s a bit like walking into someone’s front room, but nice people when you get talking, always take a little spinning rod but never enough water in there when I’m up there going to go up later in the year next time so maybe then ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

and there wouldn't be many ferreting around there i bet..them sheep are care free ain't they.just walk straight into the road no car fazes them lol..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

and there wouldn't be many ferreting around there i bet..them sheep are care free ain't they.just walk straight into the road no car fazes them lol..

Lol yeah those sheep around there definitely have 'attitude' lol ?

• Haha 1