Webley vmx .22 camo

I've tried a PCP,not for me had AirArms S410k..sold it

I've tried Gas ram,not for me had BSA lightning SE GRT...sold it(only 2 months ago)

Don't want to spend a fortune, I know you get what you pay for,want it for rabbit/rat control.

I quite like the look of the Webley VMX .22 in camo?

Can the stock be drilled to fit swivels,is the rear sight removable ( think a scoped gun looks better without them)

views please from people who have actually had dealings with this gun.

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Have you kept it standard, or customised the gubbins out it fdr? ?

Well neither ?I bought a secondhand one with a tinbum kit but I then sold it on Here as was not  getting any use ?

But point I was trying to make was they are or were £200 new, but I was on my lunch break and trying to be quick ?

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am not a springer man myself but if I were to buy another, I would buy one that could be tuned. I did have an Air Arms TX200 which I was crap with BUT after 'charlie caller' worked his magic I was able to shoot ultra tight groups. I only sold it as it was too heavy for me but I want an HW 57 and tune it or have it tuned I should say then I will have a light rifle without a kick. Just my humble opinion.

Good luck in your choice.

Phil

I had a vmx when they came out.

Never again! The stock is carp. To flimsy where it fixes on the forend. I had to repair it. It's basically a generic Chinese made air gun but your paying more for the Webley logo. May as well but a Chinese air gun and tune it up which is very doable.

Hw99 is much better option. Light and accurate, plenty umph.

• Like 1