Another day , another dda sketch

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My little girls friends parents rescued a dog very similar to those types  I stopped her going round  no chances taken at all  very different having a bull cross in a kennel at the bott

Whenever I see things like that I always think of that poor little scouse girl who was killed at her grandmas house. that dog pretty much removed that little souls head from her body  just t

That’s true, no offence, but anyone that says any dog never mind dog with aggression in their blood is 100% is not thinking right........they may be 100% SO FAR but that’s no guarantee of anything.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Owners of these "war" dog breeds should be compelled to insure them against attacking people.Muzzling in a public place should also be compulsory.  For example 100 notes per annum to insure a poodle. Three/ four/  five grand per annum for akitas, mastiffs, rotties. It's the same principle as car insurance, the younger you are the more powerful the car the more you pay. No insurance .?.dog destroyed. At least victims of atacks would receive compensation. No insurance? Dog seriously attacks somebody....learn to like porridge.

Been saying the same for years....whats more dangerous a know nothing 18 year old with a Ferrari or a know nothing 18 year old with a dangerous dog.

Difference is about 5k insurance is stopping him being dangerous with a Ferrari !

it's worse now than it ever was prior to the 91 dda act. the amount of shite bred bull breed crosses being owned by halfwitted neds is shocking! couple that with nambie pambie  animal shelters rehoming someone elses f.uck up with any tom dick or harry because they go by the whole "no bad dog just bad owner" ethos instead of tapping the suspect mutts and you have potential carnage on your hands. there were a few incidents that led to the dda act being passed, but largely various authorites  had  bee in their bonnet over the apbt. with hindsight, the act was good for the breed, it took them (for a while) out of the hands of the fools and left them with the people who kept them for their original purpose and out of the limelight. theres some monstrous great things out there now and crosses thereof that i can really see no point in being handled by fools who'd be better off with goldfish for company...

Yokel

• Like 5

i have a dutch x belgium shepherd. full time job she is lol....just turned nine months,[had her from nine weeks]. that has been socialized in a big way. with people and dogs etc.she was bred/ came from a police dog handler. the only aggression she has shown is to me, in the early days.. [coming up the lead at me] but not knowing enough of the breed, my fault.she is constantly stimulated.ie..she is biked morning and night.and very really on a lead..apart from main roads. she has come across people in the dark on the farm tracks near me and not shown any aggression.i constantly watch her for reactions. every week i get sick to death of people telling me to lead her up......because in there words my dogs nasty/bitey..soon as i tell them they need theirs's muzzling the arguments start..[especially the shaven headed bull breed owners] weekend walkers i call them.. socialize socialize socialize.. all dogs can bite....