Rugby World Cup ......

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, but do you enjoy being in the company of other man while you do it and making them practice their handling ? X

Its OK if you do, we won’t take the piss or anything :) 

I do it whilst with my wife ... any other way of thinking would just be latent homosexuality wilf ...... 

• Haha 1

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or we could watch 22 fukcing fannys throwing themselves around the floor because somebody came within three feet of them ? then when their told by the ref ( you know the guy that’s supposed to control

If as a sportsman you can’t lose gracefully then you shouldn’t be in sport. There will always be a time when you come second and it’s how you behave during that period that determines you. England wer

Just the attitude I would expect from a gay football supporter ......

Posted Images

On 23/09/2019 at 14:40, socks said:

I do it whilst with my wife ... any other way of thinking would just be latent homosexuality wilf ...... 

i dont know about you ken , but seeing Gareth Thomas  sitting on the panel  with that game with wales v Ozzies  , found it uncomfortable  watching him if i am honest . i know he been good player for Wales , and came over not bad bloke on the telly, but with being queer and HIV , put me right of the bloke .  i am not homophobic ,  as we  born as we are  , and nothing will or change that , but i just dont  want to see it on my telly by chose . but as my wife said   listen to what he says and block the rest out about in your head , suppose she right really, anyway great win wales , we England got 2 hard games coming up, hope we can get wins with them  come on England . 

35 minutes ago, bird said:

i dont know about you ken , but seeing Gareth Thomas  sitting on the panel  with that game with wales v Ozzies  , found it uncomfortable  watching him if i am honest . i know he been good player for Wales , and came over not bad bloke on the telly, but with being queer and HIV , put me right of the bloke .  i am not homophobic ,  as we  born as we are  , and nothing will or change that , but i just dont  want to see it on my telly by chose . but as my wife said   listen to what he says and block the rest out about in your head , suppose she right really, anyway great win wales , we England got 2 hard games coming up, hope we can get wins with them  come on England . 

To be honest bird, I don't think it's just you mate. I aint queerist or f**k all either, but I don't feel comfortable with all that caper either. And what pisses me off as well, is the fact that since he's come out, he's behaving and talking feminine as f**k! Nah, does my head in all that sort of behviour ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

To be honest bird, I don't think it's just you mate. I aint queerist or f**k all either, but I don't feel comfortable with all that caper either. And what pisses me off as well, is the fact that since he's come out, he's behaving and talking feminine as f**k! Nah, does my head in all that sort of behviour ?

Got to agree with that. He's gay = so what, he's got HIV = so what, he camps it up since he came out = tosser

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, shaaark said:

Excellent first half for scotland

yeh i watched the first half ....but had tio go out after that ....was a good first half cheering the jocks on ....i know they won but did they get 4 tries and a bonus point ??? anybody know...

3 hours ago, bird said:

I couldn’t care less whether he is straight gay lesbian Or whatever ... he doesn’t make any difference in my life and as long as he keeps giving impartial punditry on the games I will keep listening to him ........

• Like 2