whippet/greyhound....grew

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I no relation nut l tell what chodi lived a life of jukels and I was born in to a family of non ped. Racers fjust took no interest I liked hunti g hence the xs breds atbbill

Oh and fa whT it's worth my farther his three brothers cousins etcetcall ran them Tb bill

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no relative of whins but I tell you what old chap I was born into running dogs and non ped racers but I was swayed in the direction of the cross bred lurchers as I enjoyed the hunting all the very

Tomo if you dont fancy touch a terrier or maybe bull then i reckon try n find a fast coursing type like mine or the one shaun had. Hes fast hasnt got that laid back running style you can hear hes jaw

Haymin has black bitch out paddy ,Tia 1/2 grey 1/4 whip 1/4 wheat, nice bitch must be 6/7year old now

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I no relation nut l tell what chodi lived a life of jukels and I was born in to a family of non ped. Racers fjust took no interest I liked hunti g hence the xs breds atbbill

Not a clue what your typing

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Chid said:

Not a clue what your typing

I'm no relative of whins but I tell you what old chap I was born into running dogs and non ped racers but I was swayed in the direction of the cross bred lurchers as I enjoyed the hunting all the very best willhem

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, Black neck said:

I'm no relative of whins but I tell you what old chap I was born into running dogs and non ped racers but I was swayed in the direction of the cross bred lurchers as I enjoyed the hunting all the very best willhemthank 

Thanks blackie your now officially my I terpreter atb bill

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Meks 2 on us then 

Well brush up on your lineage mate, it's good to know where your bloodline comes from, some of the time. Frankly, I find it the cause of much mirth when someone is adamant that 'I'M ENGLISH THROUGH AND THROUGH' whilst proudly punching his chest, only to find out that his gt grandfather was nigerian and his gt grandmother was half chinese! ??

• Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Well brush up on your lineage mate, it's good to know where your bloodline comes from, some of the time. Frankly, I find it the cause of much mirth when someone is adamant that 'I'M ENGLISH THROUGH AND THROUGH' whilst proudly punching his chest, only to find out that his gt grandfather was nigerian and his gt grandmother was half chinese! ??

Yeah my uncle is a welsh gurkha 

• Haha 2