Fury fight-anybody remotely interested?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Wallin character is rated 46 on Boxrec so theres 45 better fighters to choose from......were they all busy that night ! Fights like this are embarrassing pantomime fights that belong in WWF

I'm sure max will be watching it. Knob in hand throwing himself around the living room..

If Fury cant get opponents like that out of there when in a desperate situation he has problems,personally i think he is tailor made for Joshua who is an elite finisher pushing forward under very litt

Posted Images

That normally narrows it down to 4 types of people......

1.......absolutely minted/work from home/retired.

2......alcoholic/drug addicted/out of work dosser.

3......Full time parent with nothing better to do than sit on here and read about what they could be doing if they never had kids.

4.....no friends/no family/no job/no life....nothing to look forward to breaking the monotony of unemployment in Hartlepool because they have no money so just spend day after day on here arguing about football and boxing to complete strangers while pretending to be a pacifist. Went coursing once as teenager with some travellers and owned a greyhound that won a race on a flapping track so thinks he was “bang into dogs”. Tends to call getting the attention he so desperately craves “bites” and is even on here while watching his football team live in an empty stadium.

not sure what category you fit in :hmm:

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Welll Iv never mentioned it before Stoney and I think only Tomo knows but a couple years ago I nailed the Euro millionaire maker ?

Fuming aint ya lol ??

IF that was true then no I’m not fuming, jealous as f**k but at the same time I’d be happy you made it to the big time lol

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A mill Big Time ?

Fook that turned it into close to 8m 

tradeing Bit Coin whilst offering plebs on here a free Edication.

Go knock another Dobie into you eh ?

Genius mate......sure you said elsewhere that anything over a million is waste though? Also remember you saying showing off wealth showed poor etiquette but I guess finally letting everyone know your a multi millionaire bit coin trader got to your head a little and you forgot all about that, it’s excusable though in the circumstances.

Are you putting a bid in for Sunderland when they go into administration? A man of your obvious strategic business savvy, unparalleled football knowledge and local knowledge of your closest city should soon get them back to top of the prem!

All this time and we had the Hartlepool peter jones on here, who’d of thought it! 

14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Within weeks Sunderland AFC could be the richest club in GB

Crazy but True ?

Yeah I’ve seen that.....it’s a shame when a good old team like your Sunderland cant carry their own backs anymore and have to sell out to the Americans and chinks, I mean look where you are now, mixing it with the likes of Accrington Stanley etc it’s just embarrassing at the min ain’t it mate! Still, giving away your heritage and traditions of being the north East’s yo-yo to them might be a good move and you can look forward to premiership football within the next 5 seasons

Edited by Stoney100
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The Game sold out long ago.

We may as well follow suit.

???

the truth is yes you had, all joking aside, if someone is willing to do it you may aswell just enjoy the ride imo, yes it’s selling out but it is what it is......like fury selling out to the yanks......it’s so obvious to see but it’s what needs to be done unfortunately and as long as you don’t come unstuck (as he very nearly did) you should be all good :thumbs:

I think fury knows exactly what he is doing tho, let’s be honest there’s not many travellers that don’t like making good money (not a bad thing) I’m hoping he is just dragging out the 5 fight contract to milk as much money as possible out of bob arum while he is still around (harsh but business is business and bob won’t be doing bad out of fury) then comes back here to fight all the British heavyweights. Who knows, he certainly won’t tell anyone what he’s upto (don’t blame him) but if he doesn’t fight wilder next for anything other than a major injury then he will lose another load of fans instantly as people won’t listen to all the “I’ll fight any man alive” talk if he doesn’t actually do it!

9 hours ago, MickC said:

Wallin put on a show people did not think possible as he was labeled a bum by everyone despite most never ever seeing him fight, he took his chance and with the recent passing of his father iirc he put in a performance that has announced him to the Heavyweight scene and he will get more big fights because of it. Wallin did a better job than what Wilder did in fighting Fury and like most have been saying for a long time, Wilder would not be where he is now without his power.That said the cuts did change things for Fury who had to adapt and change his normal style to deal with it. Wallin maybe was lucky not to get disqualified for fouling at the cut but the fight went on and Fury had to just get on with it and get the win and it was good to see how Fury dealt with a bit of adversity for once.As for Ben Davison I think its time for Fury to go elsewhere, he just seems to have no authority over Fury, it was evident in the Wilder fight and now the Wallin fight that Fury just does as he pleases and Davison is also lacking in advice ! Ingle or Roach would be good options for Fury and he also gets on well with both. Roach is in America and Fury trained there for the Wilder fight so it would make sense but I think Ingle would get the best from Fury’s slick and slip style. Joshua Ruiz and Wilder will all fancy it after that performance by Fury . jmo

Listened to an interview with Davison on the radio the other night, could tell he was talking himself up.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

What do you do for a living then Stoney '

Not being a nosey Cnut like you just genuinely interested ???

Apologies for not replying, missed this......but as you asked.....I do white van man work 5 days a week for a friends company in derby and I also have my own scrap metal and car/van recovery business for evenings/weekends.....I would stick to the scrap and recovery full time but my driving job pays just as good, there’s as much work as I want there and it takes me all over the country so it’s nice get out of town for a change of view everyday......I’m not quite living the bitcoin trading, multi millionaire player lifestyle like yourself but it all keeps me busy, debt free and gives me enough time for 5-8 weeks in south east Asia every jan-feb ?

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

You three do realise your at serious risk of life membership of the munch bunch with comments like this? Id tread more carefully guys

Were a exclusive club I will have you know stoney but being a westham fan gets you automatically added 

• Like 1