Lovely looking pup you have there mate hope you have some fun with him in the future pal atb longers01 

Cheers lads yeah hes coming on well now. Just gone 13 months old and showing good quality's like he's parents and grandparent s. Just steady away with him until next season. 

Screenshot_2020-01-10-16-11-17.png

Screenshot_2020-01-10-16-12-49.png

Screenshot_2020-01-10-16-12-00.png

Screenshot_2019-10-24-18-25-05.png

• Like 8

nice pup , should have some good sport with him, when he older. my 1/4 pit 3/4 grey  looked bit like him, racy but good head and strong body, and nice temp like your pup, i found my other bullxs not bad temps as well. what his he 3/8 bull 5/8 grey ? i always like the 2nd gen 1x me self, get a racy pup from this breeding  and you get  good lurcher.

5 hours ago, bird said:

nice pup , should have some good sport with him, when he older. my 1/4 pit 3/4 grey  looked bit like him, racy but good head and strong body, and nice temp like your pup, i found my other bullxs not bad temps as well. what his he 3/8 bull 5/8 grey ? i always like the 2nd gen 1x me self, get a racy pup from this breeding  and you get  good lurcher.

Bird he's a grandson of "Minshaw" dog Howler  

He's mother is daughter of howler to my first x bull greyhound bitch to my 29" generation 3/4 1/4 bull grey.