Elton john

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

If I won tomorrow's 91 million, I'd leave half to some random cat sanctuaries , I'm good like that ?

You heretic !  May you burn in the devil's parlour.   CAT SANCTUARIES  !!  ===VERMIN SANCTUARIES.  ???

The spaniel has just had a funny turn at the thought of that.  I'll have to take her flr a run now.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d blow 50 mil letting them fat Kardashian’s lap dance for me whilst I let me kids run riot like a 12 family group a pikeys in Benidorm, then I’d settle down open a chain a cash converters an retire on others folks misery an be happy as fcuk for rest a me stinking rich days, jumping on an off jets an helichopters just to get some tomato sauce for me fancy cheese on toast ? 

I’d make them cry first , 

the kardashians, not my kids obviously 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d blow 50 mil letting them fat Kardashian’s lap dance for me whilst I let me kids run riot like a 12 family group a pikeys in Benidorm, then I’d settle down open a chain a cash converters an retire on others folks misery an be happy as fcuk for rest a me stinking rich days, jumping on an off jets an helichopters just to get some tomato sauce for me fancy cheese on toast ? 

You on about kaitlin.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

no amount if money can buy you class..... katch everyone knows its Worcester sauce on cheese and toast.....not f***ing tomato sauce ....whats wrong with you man?‍♂️

Worcester sauce is the stuff of gods ?

• Thanks 1

I've just downloaded Flightradar24, a great little app that tracks flights across the world. It tells you altitude, speed, flight path, etc.... If you zoom out the amount of planes in the sky is staggering.