Sign in to follow this  
colliejohn

My Collie Curs

57 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

Some more pics of my pup. Regards Collie John.

E532892E-89C0-4B5D-BCA5-8FF29ED4921B.jpeg

D51B3465-A2BB-4D37-BD9E-758DDE221B45.jpeg

I like that , something like this would of suited me 

• Like 2

Congratulations CollieJohn! Glad to see the pups all turned out well and are enjoying life. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Congratulations CollieJohn! Glad to see the pups all turned out well and are enjoying life. 

Cheers Neal. Regards Collie John.

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Bet your proud as punch John. Getting exactly what ye wanted out the dogs you wanted to use, well done👍

Cheers pal, along way to go yet, but we’re going down the right track. Regards Collie John.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, neil b said:

She looks nice and switched on trev, all the best for this season 

Cheers Neil same to you, she was out Friday night for a couple of hours too but it’s steady away with this one 👍

5890E235-7BD4-4186-98CE-77650D4CFF9F.jpeg

• Like 3

So she has half collie in her did u bred yourself if that's what it has in her I would soon have that than collie grey be a bit quicker 

8 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

So she has half collie in her did u bred yourself if that's what it has in her I would soon have that than collie grey be a bit quicker 

Yes she's half collie mate and no i didn't breed her but me and my mate whant pups out of this whippet greyhound and if we go the collie way i'll be asking john if we can use his dog 👍https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V1tTbO9aR0

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Yes she's half collie mate and no i didn't breed her but me and my mate whant pups out of this whippet greyhound and if we go the collie way i'll be asking john if we can use his dog 👍https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V1tTbO9aR0

I saw johns dog in the flesh last weekend, what a strong dog, IMO would be the ideal dog to use, good feet good bone everything you could ask for really 

• Like 3

On 02/09/2019 at 21:21, Trev70 said:

Cheers Neil same to you, she was out Friday night for a couple of hours too but it’s steady away with this one 👍

5890E235-7BD4-4186-98CE-77650D4CFF9F.jpeg

Bloody hell Trev thats more rabbits than i saw All last season!! Atb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neil b said:

I saw johns dog in the flesh last weekend, what a strong dog, IMO would be the ideal dog to use, good feet good bone everything you could ask for really 

I like the look of him neil to put over her, she's f****d her shoulder muscles and it looks like she'll not work again , I'm not a fan of squeakers but she's too good to not be bred out of and john's dog well make them last 👍

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

I like the look of him neil to put over her, she's f****d her shoulder muscles and it looks like she'll not work again , I'm not a fan of squeakers but she's too good to not be bred out of and john's dog well make them last 👍

Ffs trev thats no good