Premier League predictions

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw that it was the Wolves guy i forget his name now......the trouble is its all being aimed at the neutral tv fans rather than supporters in the ground......for the neutral tv fans its drama but if

A very well put post nicepix  and something that has been on the cards a while...  whod have thought ten years ago city , Liverpool and Tottenham would be breaking away from the top 6 to mak

Proper football man... I like him a lot... I think hes at the right club though, I know it sounds stupid but sometimes it's just a perfect fit...he could ruin his rep with a big money move

Posted Images

This is the problem. Every fecking thread ends up in embroiled in a discussion about a Mickey-Mouse football club that nobody except our special needs quota actually gives a schit about.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Couldn't agree more max lives in lala land brags about attendances yet lives in a 2 team area try living in the northwest Liverpool city utd Everton then a bunch of championship teams Midlands or London is the same different gravy ? I have yet to meet anyone  more  delusion than max  they are were they are in the lower leagues because that's were they belong and have always yoyo between leagues the true club of the North East is the toon fact  and as for hooligans  ?? get with the times trig 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1

The attendance aspect and the historical championships that great-great- grandad witnessed are all that he can cling on to. In reality he would trade a regular medium to  low premier League position every year to bouncing about in the lower divisions with all the distant memories and enormous ticket receipts that don't seem to benefit the club.

• Like 1

I think he would be chuffed just to be in the championship never mind the prem  nicepix but even then they would be punching above there weight even if they got to  the championship  and I doubt anyone would be alive or remember there last success 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1

Liverpool and city have literally just carried on from last season......I honestly think they will both just keep winning untill they meet each other in the deciding games of the season......pains me to say but I think city will just nick it again one way or the other

• Like 1

For me the only team to challenge them in the next few years will be Spurs if they can find an Eriksen replacement. As they showed yesterday; they are a much more potent force with him in the side.

But Liverpool & City for the moment seem a class above anyone else. If City don't win the PL it will be down to the prioritising the CL. European glory is why Sheik Petroleum bought the club. He wants to create a global brand and at the moment City have the same European success as Ipswich, West Ham & Everton. If City don't get to the CL final this year I reckon Guardiola will get his P45.

• Like 1

I don't think there's anyone better than pep imo so who would you replace him with nicepix  and the city fans would be in uproar if he did get sacked which I couldn't see happening  I think the cl final is only a matter of time with that team 

• Like 2

I think Norwich and Villa did well and I have to admit, I really enjoyed the Sheffield Unt game and what it meant to that lad to score......fantastic stuff.

Once these teams get with the pace, I can’t see there being one easy game for any team this season.

40 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I don't think there's anyone better than pep imo so who would you replace him with nicepix  and the city fans would be in uproar if he did get sacked which I couldn't see happening  I think the cl final is only a matter of time with that team 

Bang on mate, who could replace him?

He is a serial winner who can handle managing the biggest clubs....Man City want to be in the "big club" bracket and Pep is your man for that... as much as it goes against the grain to say it City are a fantastic team to watch, and have quality cover in every position...Liverpools first 11 are equally as brilliant but I think their slightly weaker squad will cost them the league again this year...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Pep and Juergen are simply the two best coaches in the game, and they are at clubs who will back them up with all the resources they require.....as we can see, it’s a powerful combination.

However, it’s also nice to see the Graham Potters of this world doing their thing.......I think we are entering a very good time for English football.

• Like 2