Ration packs!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take my chub fishing stove and kettle every where with me......I enjoy a nice cup of tea?no weight to it at all,neoprene cover for when it's cold...30 notes from local tackle shop,gas bottles 4 quid

that kazak bird ....bet she looked like Borats sister ....

That's still got me laughing, even if we could get a delivery they'd need a drone ? Here's some of the 56000 acres of the estate I shoot ?  

Posted Images

If your out stalking for two or three days, surely you must sit down round a fire at night so what’s up with cooking something you have shot or warming something you have with you, I keep a couple of rashion packs in my Rucker in case of an emergency but eat proper grub over the fire  otherwise ??? 

take  salami or chorizo type sausage ..for your protein and fat....dried pasta is light weight and quik to cook or rice...neither the sausage or dried food need to be kept refrigerated....

I spend a lot of time in the mountains etc. I always carry food in and cook, never bother with ration packs.

Was in the mountains over the weekend with the Mrs (she's a vegetarian lol). Made her a tofu miso soup on the stove and myself a huge steak and half a chicken, veggies etc over the fire ?

I use one of those cooler bags from the freezer shops and a ice block. Pop the meat in the bag and then in the freezer, propped open with the freezer block. When everything is frozen, close it and it should stay fresh for 3-4 days, if you pack it right, even in warm weather ;)

52 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I spend a lot of time in the mountains etc. I always carry food in and cook, never bother with ration packs.

Was in the mountains over the weekend with the Mrs (she's a vegetarian lol). Made her a tofu miso soup on the stove and myself a huge steak and half a chicken, veggies etc over the fire ?

I use one of those cooler bags from the freezer shops and a ice block. Pop the meat in the bag and then in the freezer, propped open with the freezer block. When everything is frozen, close it and it should stay fresh for 3-4 days, if you pack it right, even in warm weather ;)

Is this the same vegetarian or you still shagging your way through the nationalities ?

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Is this the same vegetarian or you still shagging your way through the nationalities ?

???? same lass, the one from Lithuania... We broke up about three years ago Lol. Started chatting again recently and she visited from Germany.... so I took her for a bit of wild, in the hammocks ? what you doing? Keeping tabs? :laugh:

Until I can get Lithuania to settle down with me again I am still going through the nationalities ?, Kazakhstan was the last one but she was fuucking crazy ? before that, El Salvador, I highly recommend you stay away from those ladies. Crazy family doesn't even cover it ;)

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

???? same lass, the one from Lithuania... We broke up about three years ago Lol. Started chatting again recently and she visited from Germany.... so I took her for a bit of wild, in the hammocks ? what you doing? Keeping tabs? :laugh:

Until I can get Lithuania to settle down with me again I am still going through the nationalities ?, Kazakhstan was the last one but she was fuucking crazy ? before that, El Salvador, I highly recommend you stay away from those ladies. Crazy family doesn't even cover it ;)

No Just nosey ??

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, mushroom said:

You ain't bothered riding any Muslims then mushroom....

Just now, king said:

You ain't bothered riding any Muslims then mushroom....

Technically the Kazakh girl was lol although you defo couldn't tell ?

Been with girls from Mussy countries before though ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Technically the Kazakh girl was lol although you defo couldn't tell ?

Been with girls from Mussy countries before though ?‍♂️

You are like an international sex machine mate lol...

• Haha 2