sweet jaysus

i just saw my 1st ''2 UP 2 DOWN'' on FB....on the 24 of july.....by December there wont be a hare to be seen ffs....and the clown is as proud as punch with his dog ,sad to see we got morons like this amongst us

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

i just saw my 1st ''2 UP 2 DOWN'' on FB....on the 24 of july.....by December there wont be a hare to be seen ffs....and the clown is as proud as punch with his dog ,sad to see we got morons like this amongst us

Bad news brother 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, D Lloyd said:

In this heat as well can't think much of his dog 

Gotta agree with that mate. My dog is defo acclimatised to the heat here but you will rarely see him do more than a trot when it's hot!

I'm off to the mountains for 4 days tomorrow and I guarantee even though he's offlead, he'll not do no more than a couple of stretch-out runs in the morning and then trot all day.

P.s. it's nearly 40 here right now with high humidity, even worse in the mountains, until you get above 2000m then the sun becomes the wanker... Factor 50 all the way ?

• Haha 1

I got excited then I thought it was some sort of sexual activity lol, mind I have had  half a gallon of cider and its hot lol, fkn idiots when I was 10 years old I had looking back a bitch witch would have made the big name coursing dogs of any era look ordinary, including  mine, and I ran her all year round, I was fkn mercy less, my old man said I was killing my own sport how right was he, I have said it many times to my self what a wanker I was, I would kill for her now.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, two crows said:

I got excited then I thought it was some sort of sexual activity lol, mind I have had  half a gallon of cider and its hot lol, fkn idiots when I was 10 years old I had looking back a bitch witch would have made the big name coursing dogs of any era look ordinary, including  mine, and I ran her all year round, I was fkn mercy less, my old man said I was killing my own sport how right was he, I have said it many times to my self what a wanker I was, I would kill for her now.

Don't fart tomorrow... we all know what happened to poor Labtastic on the scrumpy ?

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Gotta agree with that mate. My dog is defo acclimatised to the heat here but you will rarely see him do more than a trot when it's hot!

I'm off to the mountains for 4 days tomorrow and I guarantee even though he's offlead, he'll not do no more than a couple of stretch-out runs in the morning and then trot all day.

P.s. it's nearly 40 here right now with high humidity, even worse in the mountains, until you get above 2000m then the sun becomes the wanker... Factor 50 all the way ?

What will you be hoping to see up there mate? Is it Spain you live

ive a dog here i did nothing with last season due to work ,and he needs a good introduction more  than any dog i know ,but i wont run him till october ,it will take me that long to get him fit ,cause im bate tired not him lol...  id feel embarrased running leverets and soft hares now ,i wouldnt complain if i found a few soft ones in the latter part of the year though.

• Like 2