The Killers

Off to watch the killers tonight at Cardiff Castle, never watched a gig there before...should be good, their warm up for headlining Glastonbury..

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Off to watch the killers tonight at Cardiff Castle, never watched a gig there before...should be good, their warm up for headlining Glastonbury..

If your still on the piss after midnight get down chip alley for some food and sights you will have never seen before ???

• Like 1
15 hours ago, socks said:

If your still on the piss after midnight get down chip alley for some food and sights you will have never seen before ???

Spent months away in Cardiff working, a lot of nights ended with grub from chip alley lol...

Up and back last night unfortunately, was in the mood for a piss up too!!

14 hours ago, dytkos said:

Brill mate, they're awesome live, enjoy!

Cheers, D.

They were awesome D, watched them about 11 years ago, they were good then but last night was better again...

Finley stayed with my brother last night, he took him to watch his first proper gig, Johnny Marr at the uni...that ain't a bad starter eh!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, longers01 said:

Hope you have a good time mate bet there great live i went and watched fleet wood Mac at Wembley last week they was brilliant atb longers01 

Cheers mate... only saying last night that we wished we had got tickets for Fleetwood Mac, bet that was a great night...

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Great band live ?

20190628_220844.jpg.665e4f7c5e1d27356b9afac182c47a07.jpg

Watched them in Paris not long after Hot Fuss came out...last night they were on another level...

Got the kids watching them at Glastonbury now...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

20190628_220844.jpg.665e4f7c5e1d27356b9afac182c47a07.jpg

Watched them in Paris not long after Hot Fuss came out...last night they were on another level...

Got the kids watching them at Glastonbury now...

Cool hope you told your kids that stormzy is s bag of shit ??  Bit hard to explain why the bias lefty media are hailing his music ?   I liking stormzy and his music to a  never ending drivel of cow shit 

Edited by green lurchers
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Cool hope you told your kids that stormzy is s bag of shit ??

They're not into rap mate...

Fin is 13 and listens to oasis, ocean colour scene, green day, killers etc etc....

Isla is 11, she like nirvana, my chemical romance and little mix....

They like decent music imo

• Like 3

The Killers just killed Glastonbury!! Proper headline act unlike that fcukin racket Stormzy yesterday.

Seen The Killers a couple of times but not for a long time. I thought they were awesome tonight.., even with The Pet Shop Boys ?

• Like 5