Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lurcherman 887

Tonys

Recommended Posts

Usually go to camden or walthamstow but feck me tonys in waltham abbey is best ive had just yet.. if your down this way then get up there if you aint already proper bit of grub !! Hope everyones well 👍👍👍

20190618_113248.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excuse my ignorance but I have never heard of Tonys. Could you explain what they are please.

Cheers Arry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I,d guess by the location and the pic mate it’s a pie and mash shop 👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,d guess by the location and the pic mate it’s a pie and mash shop 👍

called tonys ..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank Guys couldn't make it out.

Cheers Arry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, sid g said:

called tonys ..

 

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Usually go to camden or walthamstow but feck me tonys in waltham abbey is best ive had just yet.. if your down this way then get up there if you aint already proper bit of grub !! Hope everyones well 👍👍👍

20190618_113248.jpg

You not  like liquor ? 

Edited by green lurchers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was having a look round at all the boxing pictures up on the wall and suprised to see my grandad cheeky fecker he is everywhere 😂😂 there with a couple of his old freinds 

20190618_113234.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I,d guess by the location and the pic mate it’s a pie and mash shop and crotch 👍

fixed it for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He,s a good lad Tony Lane started from nothing and done well for himself,although he,s at risk of turning that gaff into a celebs hangout....great grub even though im a Manzes man myself........oh and Pie & Mash with gravy is blasphemy !...whats the point....i mean just whats the point 😁

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im guessing your grandads not Tony or John Conteh...who is that mate ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

He,s a good lad Tony Lane started from nothing and done well for himself,although he,s at risk of turning that gaff into a celebs hangout....great grub even though im a Manzes man myself........oh and Pie & Mash with gravy is blasphemy !...whats the point....i mean just whats the point 😁

who are the boxers gnash I know john conteh , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Im guessing your grandads not Tony or John Conteh...who is that mate ?

I don’t no, Kevin conteh has rather a nice ring to it 😂😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...